Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone that purchased the Learn To Trade course and are unhappy with it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone that purchased the Learn To Trade course and are unhappy with it.

Hi, I am looking for anyone that purchased Learn To Trade course and are unhappy with it. I will be going to NCAT but it would be much better if it is a class action so if you're interested to join me it will have a better chance of success so that we can achieve sound and fair justice.

This is my experience
    Learn to trade is using manipulative sales tactics. First sells a course for $5000 then on the 2nd day of the course they promote their "real course" that costs $22000. They promise to give you a $50,000 account but 6 months later you find out the account only has $5000 in it. They justify this with that it's a 5% drawdown but did not mention this during the sales presentation so you feel like a fool. The agreement is not given during the 30 day refund period instead it is given 6 months later and if you want to ask to cancel they will only give you 15% refunded as stated in their terms.

Contact me if interested.
    Joakim

Originally posted by joakim View Post
    Hi, I am looking for anyone that purchased Learn To Trade course and are unhappy with it. I will be going to NCAT but it would be much better if it is a class action so if you're interested to join me it will have a better chance of success so that we can achieve sound and fair justice.

This is my experience
    Learn to trade is using manipulative sales tactics. First sells a course for $5000 then on the 2nd day of the course they promote their "real course" that costs $22000. They promise to give you a $50,000 account but 6 months later you find out the account only has $5000 in it. They justify this with that it's a 5% drawdown but did not mention this during the sales presentation so you feel like a fool. The agreement is not given during the 30 day refund period instead it is given 6 months later and if you want to ask to cancel they will only give you 15% refunded as stated in their terms.

Contact me if interested.
    Joakim
    WHY ,, You have proven you are an idiot and even paper on it,, Do you think NCAT will help... Before you bay anything you was one click from internett to check out what other was thinking about the course ...AND YOU DID NOT ,, you mistake

Comment

Working...
    X