• Trading Room
  • Trusted Brokers
  • Blog
  • Forex Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello all - looking forward to learning to be independant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello all - looking forward to learning to be independant

    Hi all,

    I've been paper trading signals for 6 months now, while learning all about FX. Watched a lot of videos (not sure if I can name them here). Now I'm ready to try paper trading using my own skills. Hopefully lots to learn here and I'm looking forward to learning the naked strategy.


  • #2
    Hi GodAtum, wolcome to forexsignal. I think you're ready to fight in forex now. Gud luck.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
      Hi all,

      I've been paper trading signals for 6 months now, while learning all about FX. Watched a lot of videos (not sure if I can name them here). Now I'm ready to try paper trading using my own skills. Hopefully lots to learn here and I'm looking forward to learning the naked strategy.
      Naked strategy,, First try to find someone who make money in forex. Please enlighten the group if you find it.. Aforex trader who MAKE money is like Jesus everybody have heard about him but nobody seen him .

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kavka View Post

        Naked strategy,, First try to find someone who make money in forex. Please enlighten the group if you find it.. Aforex trader who MAKE money is like Jesus everybody have heard about him but nobody seen him .
        hahaha. Not really, there were 5000 peeps+3000 peeps+Jerusalem's peeps+Galilee's peeps+Nazareth's peeps+other peeps+1000 (after resurrection)+disciples seen Him.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tackoin View Post

          hahaha. Not really, there were 5000 peeps+3000 peeps+Jerusalem's peeps+Galilee's peeps+Nazareth's peeps+other peeps+1000 (after resurrection)+disciples seen Him.

          There is certainly no doubt a Jesus today would become a forex educator and sold forex strategies and holding expensive trading courses ,,,

          five small barley loaves and two small fish to feed 5 tousand that is what we calling LEVERAGE over 1000 ))))

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kavka View Post


            There is certainly no doubt a Jesus today would become a forex educator and sold forex strategies and holding expensive trading courses ,,,

            five small barley loaves and two small fish to feed 5 tousand that is what we calling LEVERAGE over 1000 ))))
            hahaha. Good one. But that was Heaven Exchange where there was no loss or pain or mourning,
            Here we people make Foreign exchange, but that requires loss, pain, mourning. How's that?

            Comment

            Working...
            X