Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all - looking forward to learning to be independant

Hi all,

I've been paper trading signals for 6 months now, while learning all about FX. Watched a lot of videos (not sure if I can name them here). Now I'm ready to try paper trading using my own skills. Hopefully lots to learn here and I'm looking forward to learning the naked strategy.

Hi GodAtum, wolcome to forexsignal. I think you're ready to fight in forex now. Gud luck.

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
      Hi all,

I've been paper trading signals for 6 months now, while learning all about FX. Watched a lot of videos (not sure if I can name them here). Now I'm ready to try paper trading using my own skills. Hopefully lots to learn here and I'm looking forward to learning the naked strategy.
      Naked strategy,, First try to find someone who make money in forex. Please enlighten the group if you find it.. Aforex trader who MAKE money is like Jesus everybody have heard about him but nobody seen him .

Comment

Originally posted by Kavka View Post

Naked strategy,, First try to find someone who make money in forex. Please enlighten the group if you find it.. Aforex trader who MAKE money is like Jesus everybody have heard about him but nobody seen him .
        hahaha. Not really, there were 5000 peeps+3000 peeps+Jerusalem's peeps+Galilee's peeps+Nazareth's peeps+other peeps+1000 (after resurrection)+disciples seen Him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tackoin View Post

hahaha. Not really, there were 5000 peeps+3000 peeps+Jerusalem's peeps+Galilee's peeps+Nazareth's peeps+other peeps+1000 (after resurrection)+disciples seen Him.

There is certainly no doubt a Jesus today would become a forex educator and sold forex strategies and holding expensive trading courses ,,,

five small barley loaves and two small fish to feed 5 tousand that is what we calling LEVERAGE over 1000 ))))

Comment

Originally posted by Kavka View Post

There is certainly no doubt a Jesus today would become a forex educator and sold forex strategies and holding expensive trading courses ,,,

five small barley loaves and two small fish to feed 5 tousand that is what we calling LEVERAGE over 1000 ))))
            hahaha. Good one. But that was Heaven Exchange where there was no loss or pain or mourning,
            Here we people make Foreign exchange, but that requires loss, pain, mourning. How's that?

Comment

Originally posted by Tackoin View Post

hahaha. Good one. But that was Heaven Exchange where there was no loss or pain or mourning,
              Here we people make Foreign exchange, but that requires loss, pain, mourning. How's that?
              That path, extremely few can handle none in this forum or 99,99999 % in other forum can do that . In forex world , winners are the brokers then some webpages selling advertisement as forex street ,, lot of experts who have their opinion and edcucarors selling different product ,, Maybe 1 of 2000 can become a sussesful retail forextrader ,,

Comment

Working...
              X