• Trading Room
  • Trusted Brokers
  • Blog
  • Forex Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proven system needs 100k

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Proven system needs 100k

    Hello,

    I have proven system which makes profits on daily basis with consistency, only issue I dont have appropriate funds to run it, my system needs at least 100k to work perfectly without getting any stress on the equity and money anything above 100k is always ready for withdrawal. 3 to 4 percent is perfectly expected monthly from this system.

    Guys please suggest how can I get this thing moving? how do I get serious money for trading?

    Your valuable inputs are highly appreciated.

  • #2
    Bob, in what way is your system "proven"? If you could elaborate on that a little bit it would be great. Secondly, how come you can't scale your system down so it can work with less money? Sounds a lot like a grid and probably some degree of martingale as well. Thirdly, are you asking about a loan or is it trading for other people that you're interested in?

    Comment


    • #3
      You just need 6 - 12 months history on a live account documented in myfxbook. It will import the trades from the MT4 account you've been trading. If you post it here people will give you an idea of whether it's a good fit for them.

      Comment


      • #4
        You are the man Nick is waiting for contact him.
        https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/cleaner/2639608

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by primi View Post
          Bob, in what way is your system "proven"? If you could elaborate on that a little bit it would be great. Secondly, how come you can't scale your system down so it can work with less money? Sounds a lot like a grid and probably some degree of martingale as well. Thirdly, are you asking about a loan or is it trading for other people that you're interested in?
          Hello primi,

          My system is neither grid nor martingale but it does opens many trades in one pair but all are independent on its own. system trades 16 pairs for balanced trading.

          0.01 lot size is fix for the system for 100k,

          I am open for all offers from people who have this kind of money.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Westie View Post
            You just need 6 - 12 months history on a live account documented in myfxbook. It will import the trades from the MT4 account you've been trading. If you post it here people will give you an idea of whether it's a good fit for them.
            yes thank you, will try and add it on some website for view. will do it in few hours.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Westie View Post
              You just need 6 - 12 months history on a live account documented in myfxbook. It will import the trades from the MT4 account you've been trading. If you post it here people will give you an idea of whether it's a good fit for them.
              Hello please check here ; http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/kiss-profits/35847

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bob2018 View Post
                That's a demo ?
                Beta testing HansTrend v2 with 8 BetaTesters for 3 months!
                See:goo.gl/tEcEV6

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bob2018 View Post
                  Hi Bob, thanks for sharing the link. I haven't looked in much detail yet, but there's a couple of things you might struggle with attracting investors.

                  Firstly good things

                  1) Realistic profits per month of 1% or so
                  2) Low drawdown (2% ish at the moment)
                  3) The account is with a recognised broker (IC Markets)
                  4) It doesn't look like a Martingale or Grid as you said

                  I doubt it'll surprise you, but the issues you may have are

                  1) The history needs to be longer (that's fine, just keep trading for a few more months)
                  2) Some people don't trust demo accounts
                  3) There are no losing trades

                  Anyway, keep up the good work it does look promising to me.

                  I'm sure you'll get some more forensic analysis from some of the other members now you have the history up

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Westie View Post

                    Hi Bob, thanks for sharing the link. I haven't looked in much detail yet, but there's a couple of things you might struggle with attracting investors.

                    Firstly good things

                    1) Realistic profits per month of 1% or so
                    2) Low drawdown (2% ish at the moment)
                    3) The account is with a recognised broker (IC Markets)
                    4) It doesn't look like a Martingale or Grid as you said

                    I doubt it'll surprise you, but the issues you may have are

                    1) The history needs to be longer (that's fine, just keep trading for a few more months)
                    2) Some people don't trust demo accounts
                    3) There are no losing trades

                    Anyway, keep up the good work it does look promising to me.

                    I'm sure you'll get some more forensic analysis from some of the other members now you have the history up
                    Excellent, yes I do know history is less for attracting clients with that kind of money, but I am just exploring my options at this moment.

                    Thanking you for taking time to look into it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Hans Bowles View Post

                      That's a demo ?
                      yes Sir its a demo account, dont have 100k yet to start real trading.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Bob, you said SL will be manual and market condition based. That's great. But then you make TP fixed at 50 pips. That doesn't make sense even if you only trade one pair and one time frame only. TP should also be variable.

                        Another thing, you have GBPAUD longs from last month. Those went about 400 pips against you. Would you mind disclosing where those stops are?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by primi View Post
                          Bob, you said SL will be manual and market condition based. That's great. But then you make TP fixed at 50 pips. That doesn't make sense even if you only trade one pair and one time frame only. TP should also be variable.

                          Another thing, you have GBPAUD longs from last month. Those went about 400 pips against you. Would you mind disclosing where those stops are?
                          Yes good question, well I forgot to mention this is a complete automated system and it is designed to keep it set and forgot to eliminate all kind of human emotions related to trading which protects account and also removes temptation to increase lot size and take unwarranted risk with the account, basically system will keep trading new trades on daily basis and new profits will be generated on daily basis which is always ready to be withdrawn and the basic amount with remain intact that too witthout any risk to the capital money, this is a demo account but if it was a real account I could have withdrawn all extra money above 100k and use it for my daily use. as far as SL is concern there is no solid SL to eliminate chance to lose when there is market manipulation or the SL hunting process in the market. basically reason to trade 0.01 lot with such 100k account is to remain safe in all kind of market conditions. I hope it explains.

                          aim of developing this system is too create a stream of income where a good amount of funds provides regular profits against no or little risk.

                          this system is not to become rich overnight. but to provide an extra income for consistant period.
                          Last edited by Bob2018; 08-08-2018, 02:09 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Now you're getting me all confused. If it's completely automated how is SL manual then? Do you mean it's manual because there really is no SL and you close it only manually if you feel like it? If that is so then my educated guess is you are trying to trade 0.01 lot trades on a 100k account so that you don't have to deal with losing trades. As Westie already noted there are no (closed) loosing trades right now but there are some that went far against you and are still open. You started trading july 11th and the first "losing" trade that you don't want to close dates back to july 13th. Then you have a bunch of EURGBP shorts that could end up the same.

                            You need to deal with losing trades. If you don't want to then even 100k account will not help you. With time it will all get out of hand. Sometimes you generate positive swaps at least but most often you don't and it ends up costing you money. Just take a look at what Magician is doing. Balance goes up steadily but equity as a percentage of balance is constantly decreasing. He's way more aggressive but essentially it's the same thing.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by primi View Post
                              Now you're getting me all confused. If it's completely automated how is SL manual then? Do you mean it's manual because there really is no SL and you close it only manually if you feel like it? If that is so then my educated guess is you are trying to trade 0.01 lot trades on a 100k account so that you don't have to deal with losing trades. As Westie already noted there are no (closed) loosing trades right now but there are some that went far against you and are still open. You started trading july 11th and the first "losing" trade that you don't want to close dates back to july 13th. Then you have a bunch of EURGBP shorts that could end up the same.

                              You need to deal with losing trades. If you don't want to then even 100k account will not help you. With time it will all get out of hand. Sometimes you generate positive swaps at least but most often you don't and it ends up costing you money. Just take a look at what Magician is doing. Balance goes up steadily but equity as a percentage of balance is constantly decreasing. He's way more aggressive but essentially it's the same thing.
                              I understand your point of view and it happened to me with small account this is why I calculated and reformulated to trade and this 100k fund is key for the success of the system, even in worst situation there is nothing that will harm to the main capital of the account, I know it needs some time to prove my point but I am really happy with the response you guys have given here, I am willing to wait and prove my point in coming months. hopefully you will see how it works without hurting the main capital of the account.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X