X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRtrader
    replied
    Originally posted by FX Magician View Post

Welcome CRtrader, will keep an eye out for your weekly price action updates.
    Thanks! I look forward to making weekly analyses on a number of pairs.

Leave a comment:

• FX Magician
    replied
    Originally posted by CRtrader View Post
    Hello!

I am a guy in his 30ties. I started trading on forex a year ago but made some long breaks in between. My main goal is to make a million dollars. I also intend to make weekly updates of what I perceive is the future performance of the price action.
    Forex is an excellent opportunity to attain financial independence and though I thought technical analysis is complicated, online platforms like babypips proved me wrong. I am really happy to be here and I hope I can make lots of new friends.

Best Regards,
    CRtrader
    Welcome CRtrader, will keep an eye out for your weekly price action updates.

Leave a comment:

• CRtrader
    started a topic On The Ladder To Success

On The Ladder To Success

Hello!

I am a guy in his 30ties. I started trading on forex a year ago but made some long breaks in between. My main goal is to make a million dollars. I also intend to make weekly updates of what I perceive is the future performance of the price action.
    Forex is an excellent opportunity to attain financial independence and though I thought technical analysis is complicated, online platforms like babypips proved me wrong. I am really happy to be here and I hope I can make lots of new friends.

Best Regards,
    CRtrader
Working...
X