New here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I'm excited to learn. I started trading forex back in 2008 with a demo account, then opened a small account only to lose half of it. I put forex off for a couple of years and traded my demo account from time to time. Now I'm back with more time to trade and eager to get started trading in a live account. I hope to learn from everyone here thank you.

Originally posted by gaxiolapaul View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new here and I'm excited to learn. I started trading forex back in 2008 with a demo account, then opened a small account only to lose half of it. I put forex off for a couple of years and traded my demo account from time to time. Now I'm back with more time to trade and eager to get started trading in a live account. I hope to learn from everyone here thank you.
    Welcome brother.
    1. Read as many posts on forums as you can: Donna Forex, Baby Pips, Forex Peace Army, and here
      (I have brought up many other key issues in my Thread @ Donna Forex for someone in their first couple years as a trader over at Donna Forex)
    2. Read the good books on Trading: Trading in the Zone, Market Wizards, Hedge Fund Market Wizards
    3. Learn who the best traders are who you find an affinity with. Someone with your style, with commonalities who you can embody. (you will find many examples in the Market Wizard series): FXViper, Finbou Thales, Edward Thorpe, Michael Marcus, Joe Lewis, and last but not leastCharlie Burton (younger)
    4. Watch as many Youtube videos from successful traders as you can (NOT educators who haven't succeeded in trading): Jack Schwager, Artful Trader Podcast, Day Traders show, show Millions by the Minute season 1.

Too much to say, as there was much more in my journey, but this will get you going down the right path.
    “Learn from your mistakes and do not give up!”

Outside the Box - Myfxbook
    Outside the Box - SimpleTrader Trade Copying
    Outside the Box - MQL5 Trade Copying

Comment

I appreciate all the information bro. It's been a long road for me trying to trade successfully but I believe I do have a good chance here of making money and hopefully trade full time one day. Thank you so much I really appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
      X