Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Traders

Good evening Traders,

I am a professional, indipendent trader that had the privilege to understand and learn Institutions daily operations, by being in touch with the realities of high speculative finance, between top traders and Institutional trading rooms.
    My mission consist in helping traders and new traders to become market's protagonists, to stand out from all the crap that stifles trading education, which represent 99.9% and finally to dispel the myths based purely on ignorance and misery continuously fed by slimy beings.
    Day by day with great pleasure I'm bringing trading and new traders to a level never seen before.

Have a good time.

We already have many "experts" "Quants" and "professional traders" who started here with big claims, blew account and finally went off.

so better start talking with showing account statistics rather than calling your self "expert"

Comment

Originally posted by Bob2018 View Post
      We already have many "experts" "Quants" and "professional traders" who started here with big claims, blew account and finally went off.

so better start talking with showing account statistics rather than calling your self "expert"
      Good evening,
      I appreciate your sheriff mindset that saves other peoples life.
      But I'm not going to waste my time by answering your statements.
      Have a good time.

Comment

Professional? This term is used so often its a laugh. If your a pro you would have been hired to trade under a professional capacity as a profession. And all traders are registered with fsa/sec if they ever managed money under a professional capacity. If you have than you can call yourself a pro.

https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_Homepage

This is a good place to check the real deal from the fakes.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nfx View Post
          Professional? This term is used so often its a laugh. If your a pro you would have been hired to trade under a professional capacity as a profession. And all traders are registered with fsa/sec if they ever managed money under a professional capacity. If you have than you can call yourself a pro.

https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_Homepage

This is a good place to check the real deal from the fakes.

Good morning, let me explain few things,

Step one.

This is the meaning of the word 'professional'

adjective
          1. relating to or belonging to a profession.

I'm a professional because trading is my job, and earn my income by being a trader.

Step 2.

I'm an indipendent trader, I trade for myself, not for others, I don't need any license. I don't get 'hired'.

Have a good time.

Comment

Yep everyones a pro. all the best.

Comment

Working...
            X