Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello. I'm a PRO....

Hello everyone.

I am new in trading and I want to meet all the awesome people in here. My name is Nita. I have been trading coming to a year. You must be wondering why I said I'm a PRO but then stated that I am new in trading. Well...I am a PRO in blowing my LIVE account I think I belong to that group of people who are caught in the Cycle of Doom that Andrew mentioned in his video So now, I really NEED TO CHANGE MYSELF! And I came upon here while googling after making a prayer to help me out after I blew my LIVE account again. I really hope this is the answer to my prayer. I really NEED to clean myself up with all the mistakes I had made. Please guide me because after watching the first 2 Modules videos, I realise I HAVE SO MUCH TO RE-LEARN AND SO MUCH TO MAKE AMENDMENTS. Thank you in advance for all the guidance and assistance that will be rendered to me. God Bless US.

Dont feel bad. Everyone fails the first time. Your on the right road by asking for help.

My advise.

1 - Forget live account and go back to demo when you have a working strategy.
    2 - Go through all the learning videos in the lab.
    3 - understand the math behind expectancy curve and make sure you stay always on the profitable side of that curve.

Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

The first good thing is that you've accepted your losses and your weaknesses as a trader. You are at the right place, and I hope you'll get the help that you need. Take some time out and re-learn what it takes to be successful. Don't go live until you become confident in demo

Comment

hi, well done for not giving up, im learning too and if we let the losses get to us we will never make it, one thing i have always said is a loss isn't a loss if its a lesson learnt

Comment

You are not only the one, i lost my account almost about 4 years ago and from then i am learning and testing everything on Demo account. Now i am happy that i have watched all the Andrew's videos and going through Max.. So please keep learning and things will turn back

Comment

Working...
          X