Hello and question about Naked Trading Strategy EA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and question about Naked Trading Strategy EA

Hi. I've been trading for about a year and have tried many EAs in that time. For the Naked Trading Strategy, it states that you need to look for the candle patterns and the EA will help. I have the EA running and its says "Opportunity", but when I go the Daily chart I don't see any bullish or bearish engulfers or any bullish or bearish pinbars, so what exactly is the opportunity?

As you have tested many EA's. Can you please help us to choose one that is the best EA and also please mention the advantages over the other?

Comment

Hello! Welcome!

Comment

My name is Valentine am a new forex trader. I have learn from your YouTube channel and want to learn more about the spot forex.

Comment

Hey hey welcome to the forum. I am also new

Comment

Hi, my name is Cyprian.

Comment

I'm having issues getting the EA to actually work. Any ideas that might help? I have followed the instructions, extracted it, installed it, reset the MT4 platform.... then when I open MT4 and try to add NTS EA, it asks for a PW every time. I input the correct PW and nothing happens. I reopen the EA and it's Deja Vu all over again.

Comment

Working...
              X