From $500 to $10,000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From $500 to $10,000

It's possible to change my economic future, trading Forex?
    17310949_689275011252463_4366158057813443829_o.jpgHello to you all our members and followers in www.ForexSignals.com, My name is Emanuel Perez from Puerto Rico (Yes from a little Island on the Caribbean) and as many of you I was looking for a better income or just trying to get some luck. I spend my money on almost everything you can imagine I really tried a lot to hit a wall named Forex back in 2008 after I loose everything. After a big crash on my pocket and on our economy I found a friend who teaches me about Forex, couple of months after I discovered that he was a guy with lot of experience and still that way. I came from zero to live from Forex managing accounts via private signals using automated trading systems, now I'm working from home and that's very nice. I use to dream about Living from Forex and it's real you can and I will prove that to you on here, once every 2 weeks or once a month I will share the progress of my little tiny dreaming account just to teach you how you can do it too.

14593708_606671889512776_2022516342_n.jpgFrom $500 to $10,000 it's a program I invented and tested 2 years ago and works to me with an account of 1:50 leverage, in here you will see the entire progress and from time to time I will do some videos explaining how is everything going around. In order to hit our target goal on a year we have to make at least $830 monthly approx, how we will do that if the deposit is $500, the answer is managing our lots while our account is growing and taking winner trades instead of loosing trades. You probably think that is impossible but really not, if you do the right thing because of the strategy then you will get 100% winners or at least 80% (in the case you are impatient to hold a losing trade) overall. Well I hope you guys enjoy my trades and charts on our site and why not I hope to manage your Investment Capital on a near Future. Thanks for your time and consideration, please be kind and respectful I don't know everything but I live from Forex.

Si usted necesita que este tópico sea traducido al español puede dejarme saber via mensaje privado y a la mayor brevedad posible estaré haciendo lo necesario para que usted pueda estar al tanto de este proyecto.

Click the link below to see the monthly statement information
    https://www.myfxbook.com/statements/...statement.html
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MarioPerez; 05-19-2017, 07:54 AM.

Thanks Mario,

I admit, I was sceptical until I saw you holding a fist full of benjamins. but that's all the proof I need!

Please send me you bank details, I would like to give you $500.

When can I expect the $10,000 dividend to mature? (Before the end of the financial year would be preferred)
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Hello Nick,

Can be achieve in 2 years but I want to do it in 1 year, the current account has been running for the last 3 months it's almost on $1,000
      From now on is just a good management and some good news on our favor on every trade.

Comment

Profits of May, the rest of the information is on my Fxbook profile. Let see how we end this month of June while I need to go to couple of places out of my city I'll manage as always this tiny account the best I can to rise to my main goal of $10k.

mayprofits.png

Comment

that sounds good mario ..learn me ,,,i like here so much and i like forex ,, i like to become pro trader

Comment

Originally posted by MarioPerez View Post
            Profits of May, the rest of the information is on my Fxbook profile. Let see how we end this month of June while I need to go to couple of places out of my city I'll manage as always this tiny account the best I can to rise to my main goal of $10k.

mayprofits.png
            I'm surprised you're still hanging in there.

If you turn it into $2k I'll be flabbergasted. Is there any way for me to short this strategy?
            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by elahe_goli View Post
              that sounds good mario ..learn me ,,,i like here so much and i like forex ,, i like to become pro trader
              Demands lot of patience and some years but at the end you will be happy with the results of your work this is a great place with many good friends around the earth, hope you the best I know you can and you will be a great trader.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

I'm surprised you're still hanging in there.

If you turn it into $2k I'll be flabbergasted. Is there any way for me to short this strategy?
                I give my word to the entire forum I can't run away

It took me 8 long years to be a minimum of 80% and a max of 100% profitable with the strategy I use (well if I can call it strategy) I just learn about Heiken Ashi Bars and price action the rest is a bit of patience.

I will be so happy to share my progress month to month and help other members understand that we can make a living of Financial Markets but take some time to do so at the end you will get more than you though on the beginning.

Comment

Hello everyone, I don't disappear I was little bit busy. This month is almost end and wasn't great at all even having 100% of winning rate there are some trades open from beginning of the months baaaah those positions are killing my patience hehehe but I'm doing good I'll do a video soon to post everything that way you guys will see that this is real. Thanks for your time and consideration on this post.

Comment

Hello all of you guys out there so sorry for delay the results for 2 days but here is the real results how I end my account on June. Wasn't how I expect the month but at least I close as always in profits btw after we reach the $3k mark you can following me on www.simpletrader.net. Anything else let me know, my main goal this month is to get around $200 to $300 in profits to continue my way up to the final goal that is $10,000

mesdejunioprueba2017fxbook.png

Comment

Originally posted by MarioPerez View Post
                      It's possible to change my economic future, trading Forex?
                      17310949_689275011252463_4366158057813443829_o.jpgHello to you all our members and followers in www.ForexSignals.com, My name is Emanuel Perez from Puerto Rico (Yes from a little Island on the Caribbean) and as many of you I was looking for a better income or just trying to get some luck. I spend my money on almost everything you can imagine I really tried a lot to hit a wall named Forex back in 2008 after I loose everything. After a big crash on my pocket and on our economy I found a friend who teaches me about Forex, couple of months after I discovered that he was a guy with lot of experience and still that way. I came from zero to live from Forex managing accounts via private signals using automated trading systems, now I'm working from home and that's very nice. I use to dream about Living from Forex and it's real you can and I will prove that to you on here, once every 2 weeks or once a month I will share the progress of my little tiny dreaming account just to teach you how you can do it too.

14593708_606671889512776_2022516342_n.jpgFrom $500 to $10,000 it's a program I invented and tested 2 years ago and works to me with an account of 1:50 leverage, in here you will see the entire progress and from time to time I will do some videos explaining how is everything going around. In order to hit our target goal on a year we have to make at least $830 monthly approx, how we will do that if the deposit is $500, the answer is managing our lots while our account is growing and taking winner trades instead of loosing trades. You probably think that is impossible but really not, if you do the right thing because of the strategy then you will get 100% winners or at least 80% (in the case you are impatient to hold a losing trade) overall. Well I hope you guys enjoy my trades and charts on our site and why not I hope to manage your Investment Capital on a near Future. Thanks for your time and consideration, please be kind and respectful I don't know everything but I live from Forex.

Si usted necesita que este tópico sea traducido al español puede dejarme saber via mensaje privado y a la mayor brevedad posible estaré haciendo lo necesario para que usted pueda estar al tanto de este proyecto.

Click the link below to see the monthly statement information
                      https://www.myfxbook.com/statements/...statement.html
                      My lord you picture scared me. Hopefully when you reach your 10k goal you invest in changing your face! #JK I just wanted to stop in and wish you good luck and I will be following you from time to time to see if your goal has been reached. I too have embraced on a journey much like yours and the first goal has been reached. Just don't let the wins get to your head.

Comment

Originally posted by GJscalper View Post

My lord you picture scared me. Hopefully when you reach your 10k goal you invest in changing your face! #JK I just wanted to stop in and wish you good luck and I will be following you from time to time to see if your goal has been reached. I too have embraced on a journey much like yours and the first goal has been reached. Just don't let the wins get to your head.
                        Yes it's a long race, I do this every 1 to 2 years to remember myself where I came from . Best thing in life is not to forget why we are living from the markets, thanks for your time I will post the results every single month, will see you around buddy.

Comment

Working...
                        X