Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everybody

Hello,

I joined the trading room today. Somehow, I think I made the right choice. My trading background has been as a hobby. Last year, I funded my account with my life savings. Presently, and LUCKILY, I am at breakeven, and that is after crawling out of a hole.

At this point, I need to be honest with myself and demo trade for a couple of months, before I blow out my account. I can ill afford to do that, because it will take many years to save a substantial amount of money again.

Cheers,

Rufus

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
    Hello,

I joined the trading room today. Somehow, I think I made the right choice. My trading background has been as a hobby. Last year, I funded my account with my life savings. Presently, and LUCKILY, I am at breakeven, and that is after crawling out of a hole.

At this point, I need to be honest with myself and demo trade for a couple of months, before I blow out my account. I can ill afford to do that, because it will take many years to save a substantial amount of money again.

Cheers,

Rufus
    Thanks for joining Rufus, it's great to have you as part of the community.

Please let us know how you go in the room, I'm keen to hear feedback from aspiring traders like yourself.
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Thanks for joining Rufus, it's great to have you as part of the community.

Please let us know how you go in the room, I'm keen to hear feedback from aspiring traders like yourself.
      I will. Thanks.

Comment

Hello all, I am Zoie, here for gaining more knowledge on Trading.

Comment

Hi admin, I have just joined this forum for the first time and I am glad to be a part of this great community.
          Davidsonville property management

Comment

Working...
          X