Hello Everybody

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everybody

My name is Richard and Live in the Netherlands. I am total new to the trading world but for me it is really fascinating to watch and look how people trade and act on trading. I want to be in that world to but before that I am looking, watching the content on this site and learn as much as possible. Not trading yet because I first like to watch and learn before entering. Knowledge is everything I think. Thinking of going with pepperstone since this site recommends them among others. Hope to learn a lot.

Originally posted by Rich5531 View Post
    Knowledge is everything...
    Welcome Richard! I do believe that everyone here would agree that a great starting point is the "Free School of Pipsology".

You can find it at BabyPips by clicking HERE. It is a great foundation to build upon.

The Trading Room HERE at ForexSignals.com is also a great place to learn a few things of course.

LL

Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 11-10-2017, 01:56 PM.

Comment

My name is Vladimir Dolgindki, I work in Warsaw as an engineer for labor protection. I trade for 4 years on Forex. I feel not bad. If I did not like my main job, I would have quit long ago, because I have enough income, which I earn on Forex

Comment

Working...
      X