Novice trader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novice trader

Hi there just started researching and following the forex market been working my way throuh as many courses and videos as I can to get a grasp it' been great. My question is using am EA could someone make a profitable career in forex? It seems like cheating and why would someone share a profitable auto trader?

many thanks Graham

Originally posted by bobbyg12.gp View Post
    Hi there just started researching and following the forex market been working my way throuh as many courses and videos as I can to get a grasp it' been great. My question is using am EA could someone make a profitable career in forex? It seems like cheating and why would someone share a profitable auto trader?

many thanks Graham
    Welcome to the site Graham

There's no "set and forget" EA in the universe that will make you money forever.

They all work during specific market conditions, and often give back those gains when the market changes.

If you want to make money over the long term you'll need to have a good understanding of the market and the strategies being traded with your EA. Don't just connect a black box system and cross your fingers.
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

That's what I've been seeing so my question I guess is what is the point of them? Are they something that people use and then when they stop profiting switch off then back on at a later date? Im still very much in the learning stage and won't be funding a broker account till i have a better understanding. If someone had developed such a system why would hey sell it is right

Comment

bobby forget about EA's mate. You should never have to rely on something to trade for you. Learn forex the right way and be profitable long term.

Comment

Yea that' what I've been doing trying to teach myself just wondered what the point of them is I guess

Comment

Working...
          X