Hi I am Simon from Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I am Simon from Singapore

Hi Everyone. I am new to forex trading and would love to learn from the seniors here I am 44 years and love skydiving; however I last did my skydive stands at 2 years ago with 19 solo jumps on my record.

I run a online jewellery retail business registered in Singapore dealing mostly with NEO Moissanite and solid gold fine jewellery.

Welcome to the site Simon

What are you looking to achieve with your trading?
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Hi Simon, forex trading is not something you learn on some website, donít believe the BS claims made here. The real odds of you being successful are 1:1000, hell even all of the dozens of traders on here have resulted in HUGE LOSES.

Dont you think itís funny there is only one left, Steady Capture and even he is on his way out now! Plus the business model here is ever changing as they failed to make money from trading, so are peddling Trading Mentorship like all of the other failed traders on the Internet.

Best advice - RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suqdeek View Post
        Hi Simon, forex trading is not something you learn on some website, donít believe the BS claims made here. The real odds of you being successful are 1:1000, hell even all of the dozens of traders on here have resulted in HUGE LOSES.

Dont you think itís funny there is only one left, Steady Capture and even he is on his way out now! Plus the business model here is ever changing as they failed to make money from trading, so are peddling Trading Mentorship like all of the other failed traders on the Internet.

Mr Suqdeek,

You registered 2 days ago and have posted twice, both times slating the site and the guys that work here.

Life is too short to go around anonymously trolling people on the internet. Nothing you say will change anything, so may I suggest you put your energy into something more positive because you're not welcome here.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Suqdeek View Post

Hi Suqdeek
          Even SteadyCapture is profitable in long run. You should do your homework and speak equitably about systems on the SimpleTrader community, as most knowledgeable traders and copiers know that there are many strategies that are consistent and profitable listed on this site for Trade Copying. Look at the Top 20 to start with. I would say at least 6 to 8 I would be willing to suggest as good investments in the 6 month to 1 year timeframe. Do you have a proven track record of trading? Mine is listed on Myfxbook, SimpleTrader, FXStat, FXBlue, and PsyQuation to name a few and you can see that it is profitable. Can we see your expertise?
          “Learn from your mistakes and do not give up!”

Outside the Box - Myfxbook
          Outside the Box - SimpleTrader Trade Copying

Comment

Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

Hi Suqdeek
            Even SteadyCapture is profitable in long run. You should do your homework and speak equitably about systems on the SimpleTrader community, as most knowledgeable traders and copiers know that there are many strategies that are consistent and profitable listed on this site for Trade Copying. Look at the Top 20 to start with. I would say at least 6 to 8 I would be willing to suggest as good investments in the 6 month to 1 year timeframe. Do you have a proven track record of trading? Mine is listed on Myfxbook, SimpleTrader, FXStat, FXBlue, and PsyQuation to name a few and you can see that it is profitable. Can we see your expertise?

Sudqdeek's claims are unfortunately correct ..

-forex trading is not something you learn on some website.
            - . The real odds of you being successful are 1:1000
            - Plus the business model here is ever changing as they failed to make money from trading, so are peddling
            - peddling Trading Mentorship like all of the other failed traders on the Internet.
            - Best advice - RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

The problem with anyone who is running signaling service or managing accounts sooner or later, they are failing , question is when !!!

In a goldstar discussion, Nick wrote

You do not want us to manage your money? That's probably a good idea.

My answer back .

If I'd let you guys manage my money ... !!!.
            At present I hold life in my mother in law ,, every month she goes to the bank and withdraw money to livelihoods.
            My banks give me 16.5 % ..a year
            With 30% fee,, means Nick`s traders must trade approximately 23.7% every year to give me the same result as my bank.!!!
            Monthly rate approximately 1.3% from the bank

With steady capture performance last three months she'd gone hungry ..
            With Gold star performance would she starved to death ..

Nick
            Do you think it makes sense that I take money out of the bank and allows your traders to manage them ..?

So today i can say my mother in law would starving to death with Steadycapture performance

Comment

nice idea, i must try

Comment

Hi kavka, which bank offers you 16% returns.?just genuinely very curious in today's ultra low interest environment

Comment

Hello Simon. You can learn this and make a profit ! Its like anything you do in life, You have to put the work into it. its not going to fall out of the sky for you.... I myself and a business owner and doing the Forex trading also. AS YOU KNOW not everyone owns a business, not everyone is profitable . It takes work. Its a learning curve that takes time. Study, study, study.... I am 50 and still learning.. Hang in there. You can be the 5% that makes a profit if you set you mind to it.

Comment

Working...
                  X