Hi, I'm Robert from America

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm Robert from America

Really looking forward to diving in. I'm hoping to start off making about $400 per week if possible, and work my way up from there. My favorite pair so far is the USDZAR, because after some bad news, the currency will tank really bad, and then will spring up for 2K+ pips in a day or two. If We can get some bad news once per week, I'll be a millionaire. Anyway, I'm always watching the market, and always looking to improve my capabilities.

Welcome to the site Robert

I'd encourage you to focus less on how much you can make per week, and how much you're willing to lose in your journey to get there. Trading forex is a tough gig and takes years of dedication to become successful, even then having a weekly profit expectation will likely result in you overtrading and forcing things.

Take it slow and good luck!
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Hi Robert, welcome to forexsignal. So many Robert in US. Which one Robert you are? haha

Comment

Originally posted by lal.remigiusz View Post
        Hi Robert, welcome to forexsignal. So many Robert in US. Which one Robert you are? haha
        I'm the normal one

Comment

Originally posted by Robertjohnm View Post

I'm the normal one
          My name is Robert too ,, Normal people stop trying forex very shortly when they release how difficult that is .. After losing x $

Comment

I'm trying something different from those people. My goal is not to lose money. An then I won't quit

Comment

Working...
            X