Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over 70% in 6 months,,, possible ? Yes. Take a look :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hs2013
    replied
    Finished the verification process. So here you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Drcdp
    replied
    Great work! Awesome results!

Leave a comment:

• hs2013
    replied
    Nice activity before the weekend close and now I am up 115% since starting relying on my own trading. The markets have been trending nicely the past months and I have been able to follow that trend. Keep telling myself, if I see the right setup, go for it. I am not dissillusioned by this achivement and focused on keeping up the good work.
    Wish you all nice weekend.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• hs2013
    replied
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• hs2013
    replied

Leave a comment:

• syrous2018
    replied
    I totally support this:

No matter how long I'm in this industry, I maintain the firm conviction that the best; most disciplined manual traders will beat Algos/Robots/Automatic systems hands down IF they have a proven edge.
    Great job.

Leave a comment:

• BogdanK
    replied
    wow, that's really great results. You've done great job! I wish you to make 200% next time

Leave a comment:

• GroundStoneHoldings
    replied
    Good job! I wish you many green pips

Leave a comment:

• OutsideTheBoxHK
    replied

There is ALWAYS pain involved in learning the most important lessons in Forex Trading. But if we are disciplined and do our best to not make the same mistake twice, then we no doubt will keep recovering from mistakes in a stronger and stronger way (1 step back, 2 steps forward).
    Most trade copying signals will teach people what NOT to do.
    Clifford Bennett is a very odd example of this indeed. I keep looking at him, wondering, what is it that he actually provides to Forex traders?
    I can't find the value, even though his website, YouTube channel, social media look shiny and exotic in a professional way:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xQRBdYDteI

No matter how long I'm in this industry, I maintain the firm conviction that the best; most disciplined manual traders will beat Algos/Robots/Automatic systems hands down IF they have a proven edge. You must prove this edge though, as I learned in reading many of the great books on trading that I recommend to people who are serious about learning and growing as a manual discretionary trader:
    1. Trading in the Zone, by Mark Douglas
    2. Hedge Fund Market Wizards, by Jack Schwager
    3. Market Wizards, Interviews with Top Traders, by Jack Schwager

Leave a comment:

• pharmoussa
    replied
    may i copy your trades

Leave a comment:

• Drcdp
    replied
    Great work!

Leave a comment:

• Over 70% in 6 months,,, possible ? Yes. Take a look :)

Attached Files
Working...
X