Best profitable Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best profitable Strategy

This is a forex scalping strategy that is primarily used for the 1 minute charts, but can be used effectively on the 5 minute charts as well. Be sure to try out different time frames for each pair to see which one works the best for that individual pair. The strategy itself is quite simple and only consists of 2 indicators. Those indicators include:

1. Simple 70 Period Moving Average (closed)
    2. Stochastic indicator K=14 D=3 Smooth= 3 (14, 3, 3) Levels= 80/20

Check rules to buy and sell here

Really not a bad approach..., and I read somewhere that it really makes no sense to use a large number of indicators, usually really enough two or three to make a good technical analysis of the asset...

Comment

Everything's brilliant as they say, but you know, your approach can be perfect for you, and it's totally unsuitable for me. So I recommend that those who pay attention to this strategy, be sure to test for a demo first.

Comment

I am impressed by the fact that now so many traders have begun to try to use some personal observations and create their own strategies, which can sometimes be more promising than some more standard approaches. So I think that all traders should work for results and move forward and not be afraid that something may go wrong. So the main thing here is that you have the desire and motivation, because that's what moves us forward. So let's keep a positive attitude towards this business and let's be those people who remain professionals under all circumstances. And I think that in many ways any result depends on us.

Comment

Open a demo account and trade this strategy for few months. If it is still profitable, you can move it to real account. This is the best way to test if it really works.

Comment

I agree with the opinion of my colleagues that it is not a difficult but quite effective strategy.
            But you really shouldn't rush into this, even if you really understand that it might make sense. As you know, what works for me may turn out to be absolutely useless for you, and vice versa.
            So I would also advise you to take your time and try to take the time to check it out on a demo and follow the statistics, so you can assess - how applicable it is to your work.
            Of course it may turn out to be something that's not really useful to you and that's fine. In this case, you can safely give it up and search for other strategies that will suit you much better.

Comment

Scalping has now become incredibly popular - and it's an unusual phenomenon. Because not so long ago, many traders criticized this approach and said it was something questionable and required extremely large capital. But as practice has shown with proper risk assessment and deliberate actions scalping can really yield extremely high profits and so you can move forward and have a real trading session in a short period of time that will meet your expectations. Of course there's some specifics and you have to figure it out and get some experience and then everything will work out for sure - the main thing is to believe and try.

Comment

no one has the best strategy, stick to what works for you

Comment

Working...
                X