Prop Trading Trial - FTMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prop Trading Trial - FTMO

This is a free trial to test the trading conditions. Trade execution is a little slow, probably to prevent arbitrage bots. Besides that, the trading conditions are good and the amount of trading instruments are ideal. Forex and Indices with the top crypto pairs as well.

Regarding the trial evaluation, this account passed within 24 hours ( profit and loss evaluations). however you have to trade for 5 days within the 14 day trial. To meet these conditions, I ran some bots that took the profits away.

If you lose or reach the max loss ( 10k ), you will not pass. Even if the account is at 10k profits, you can not give the profits back otherwise you will not pass.

In the end, I did not pass because I lost 5k within 24 hours. They keep your money, and you have to pay again anytime you break their rules.

Balance : 50k
    Broker: Purple Trading ECN
    Minimum Trading Days - 10 days within one month
    Profit Goal : 10%
    Max Daily loss: 5%
    Max Loss: 10%

Myfxbook:
    https://www.myfxbook.com/members/tra...l-ftmo/4243125
    Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 02-19-2020, 04:48 AM.

You can not hold positions over the weekend, even if positions are at profit.
    You can not trade High impact news releases. You can open positions 2 minutes after the news releases.
    You can have up to 3 funded accounts ( 300k max capital allocation).
    You must trade 10 days every month. ( Active traders , preferably intra-day scalpers)
    Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 02-19-2020, 04:49 AM.

Comment

I've passed two free trials now. One with Purple Trading and the second with FTMO LMAX quotes. I'll be starting the Challenger 100k next week.

Comment

Working...
      X