Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dupapa
    replied
    I have to agree with the comment about not finding a winning formula here, thats not a discredit to this place, but i honestly think that to be successful you really work out that yourself, yes you can pick bits from other examples and learn from people, but ultimatly only you can find your winning formula

As long as you trade your plan, then as you say all will be fine, keeping on your plan and not letting emotions get you long term is key, but sounds like you getting your trading on point so will be watching as they say!

and yeah i agree gain vs dd is good

you have a point about being in and out quickly, likely to the pleasure of your subs, but dont under estimate that pressure, seen so many stumble out the gate, but i hope you dont, and good luck to doing as you set out,

wouldnt we all love a 5-6 figure account, one day with work i believe achievable,

sound like im somewhat following you/doing like above, as also going to go full time this year, and a change in my personal circumstances that coming in the next few months should facilitate this move

Good luck Waleed, we all need it

Leave a comment:

• Waleed121
    replied
    Ofcourse if I had a big 5-6 figure account believe me I would lower the risk/lots to a more mere 5-10% a month. However with a low balance you do want to gear it up a bit. Ofcourse if you can afford to. And that's what I aim to do in order to trade full time and for a living. Like I said SL is tight. No more than 25 pips. Normally 17-20 pips. I don't wait for the market to prove me wrong. Because it will! I cut losses because if they violate the high / low and close they are off for another 25-50 pip move to the next stop loss/order levels. It's all a wicked money making system by the big institutions and banks and whoever controls the markets! We are little fish in the sea ofcourse and if we can catch their moves we move with their wave, honestly following my method my trading has been so much more stress free. And there is no such thing as bears or bullish, risk appetite, S&R levels dating back to early 2000 or 1950's lol, the dealers create those moves because that's where money is sitting (stop loss and orders), I find it funny when I hear those slogans.
    Last edited by Waleed121; 04-22-2017, 06:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Waleed121
    replied
    Originally posted by dupapa View Post
    31% gain in a day for 300 pips seem heavy. Can always go the other way

Good to see you found your groove.

Loved reading your story. My own story and people followed are very similar to your so I can relate.

I'm also like you manually trading for myself and it's going well so far.

I do think without the lessons learnt from this site going back like yourself to 2013 I wouldn't do so good trading manually. Learnt alot from this place.

But like you I now feel ready to not let others loose my money but to do it myself.

Can you survive at least one year. I hope you do and will be watching

To take on subs is hard and if you can do that without it affecting your trading credit too you.

Me personally I'm more interested in just serving myself atm.

Sounds like you've come through the wash and now are better for it. So credit for that also!

Loosing $ hurts but also teaches you lol

Best of luck to you waleed

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Hey Dupapa,

i remmeber you pal, it is 100 pips gain in a day a heavy reversal on the CAD pairs, I ignore fundamentals because I identify the moves played by the market makers. As you can see my drawdown is low considering my gains and gaining 21% for the day I probably was down by 2-3% at most on those pairs. Most of the times I'm in profit in 15mins-1hour. And if I don't see profit or move In my direction I cut the trade. The thing is im catching reversal zones after the manipulation is over by the market makers / dealers. When they show you their move. You move with them. Ofcourse I would like my stats to show and not just talk. Yes I've learnt from this site but unfortunately not the winning formula. I think I'd avoid sub headache as I'm intraday and I close my trades pretty quick if I didn't catch it right and a trader can be wrong sometimes and it's fine. I appreciate the kind words. I believe trading is all in the mind and ur mind can identify what an EA or a programmed system cannot!

My SL is tight. Here is my myfxbook.

Last edited by Waleed121; 04-22-2017, 05:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied
    31% gain in a day for 300 pips seem heavy. Can always go the other way

Good to see you found your groove.

Loved reading your story. My own story and people followed are very similar to your so I can relate.

I'm also like you manually trading for myself and it's going well so far.

I do think without the lessons learnt from this site going back like yourself to 2013 I wouldn't do so good trading manually. Learnt alot from this place.

But like you I now feel ready to not let others loose my money but to do it myself.

Can you survive at least one year. I hope you do and will be watching

To take on subs is hard and if you can do that without it affecting your trading credit too you.

Me personally I'm more interested in just serving myself atm.

Sounds like you've come through the wash and now are better for it. So credit for that also!

Loosing $ hurts but also teaches you lol

Best of luck to you waleed

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Waleed121
    started a topic My Trading

My Trading

Hi guys,

Many of you will know me as a big poster in this forum from 2013 and subscriber to signals and MAMM's primarily and only FX Viper at the time.

I have lost so much money enough to make some of you sick, and i'm not trying to brag or say that because it has affected my life and my financial situation moving forward. I wasted alot of money scalping the market without a stop loss following the methods of FX Viper, as he was promoted and also highlighted as a one of a lifetime investing of a Trader so to speak, and unstoppable in many eyes.

I would like to mention without taking any respect out that his trading is not for everyone and ofcourse can be an expensive lesson of following fundamental of following just one way of the market. I can tell you it's not needed! His profits per month were no way as good for the drawdown suffered. Keeping them for months on end on the speculation of fundamentals, no good, trading doesn't need to be that way!

In my trading I have noticed a very rewarding and great risk reward following technical methods of the currency market and one thing I have to say is that it is rigged and manipulated and if you don't understand the manipulation you are in a ride of some uncertainty and pain following fundamentals as it's all about where the money is, stops, and orders and TRAPS!!. Hitting stops and reversing. Here is my stats that I would like to share; and one day hopefully be able to provide signals (100 subs only) and even a MAMM, that's my aim, I would have to speak to Nick about this and ofcourse it's still early days!

If you guys have any any questions or would like to discuss please do. I'm up for a discussion.

Last edited by Waleed121; 03-20-2018, 12:28 PM. Reason: updated myfxbook
Working...
X