No announcement yet.

My Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job Waleed Long may the good run continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Waleed,

Whatever you are now doing it is certainly working. It's encouraging to see you doing so well.

Pete

Comment

Comment

Hope you all had a good month trading or investing.. Up a humongous 48.6% for the month, unfortunately currently have a 19% Drawdown, but with the return for the month already I'm not worried. I will eradicate the position by partial closures based on high and low of the week for the pair and I have already done so by 24% without increasing DD!. It seems I average 1000 pips a month so far. not all of my positions have tight stops not more than 25 pips, some have mental stops and i manage them well. If it wasnt for this Drawdown I would have a great equity curve. But Trading cant be perfect. I expect to repeat the same gains next month. It's good to know I've reached a 5 figure sum now! Good feeling.

Trading is simple, but not EASY.

Thanks,

Waleed

Comment

Stay safe with those kind of monthly returns means your risking a lot per pip move. 19% drawdown is already a red flag for most. I wish you good fortune. Taming the lion is not easy but its favourite food are big risk takers. Stay safe and hope the pips be with you.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X