Daily Scalps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leverage View Post
    Yeah I haven't reached home today. Only managed to squeeze some scalps on my mobile phone.
    News trading gives me too much adrenaline. Need to learn it from someone like you who don't get affected by emotions.

I would definitely watch a ForexTV livestreamof someone scalping FX if there's one. But I never across any. Only came across those streaming stocks trading.

Latest update:
    +$421.29 (+46.90 pips)

Have a good weekend!
    learning to trade news is easy when you have a mentor, i was only lucky enough to follow along the live trades in real time of a master of the trade.

down the road after my results are published i might do online seminars if time permits me to do that.

and yes its an adrenaline rush, i love it.

Comment

Woah that's cool. I hope to come across someone willing to be a mentor one day. hehe

Looking forward to it. Let me know when you're looking to be a mentor yourself in the future. I'll be the first to be your apprentice!

Comment

+$723.06 (+82.50 pips)
        Last edited by leverage; 09-29-2017, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by reinerh View Post

did you miss the cad news ? more pips to be had, ecad was the pair to trade.
          Decided to go with the EURCAD scalps after the latest price pop. Working out so far!

+$904.56 (+102 pips)
          Last edited by leverage; 09-29-2017, 04:11 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=leverage;n91070]
            Originally posted by reinerh View Post

did you miss the cad news ? more pips to be had, ecad was the pair to trade.
            QUOTE]

Decided to go with the EURCAD scalps after the latest price pop. Working out so far!

+$904.56 (+102 pips)

good for you,

i am a lazy bastard, had only one long trade and called it a day

but watch this more often = news releases, learn how to read pa and you shall succeed.

Comment

As long as u're green. 1 trade is good enough I suppose.

I am unwinding my remaining scalp positions. Don't want to be holding too many positions over the weekend.

+$953.15 (+108.8 pips)

Comment

As long as u're green. 1 trade is good enough I suppose.

I am unwinding my remaining scalp positions. Don't want to be holding too many positions over the weekend.

+$953.15 (+108.8 pips)
                dont overtrade, one was enough for me but i have become a little lazy, as simple as that. i let my bots do the rest.

none or less i recommed to never hold positions over weekend, unless your strategy calls for it.

remember crazy rocket man could have one of his outburst and there would be no time to react when the market is offline...................................

just peeked at your account, holly smokes you beat me big time for today, keep this up and order that ferrari soon

and ecad you countered, nice............

Last edited by reinerh; 09-29-2017, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Sign up for a signals service. Will be connecting my account to it soon. Will allocate a small portion of the profits into this.

Finally withdrawn a total of $7600 of the profits. Will keep the remaining in the trade account to continue scalping.

Didn't scalp much today. Last day at my current job. Starting a new job tomorrow.

Don't plan to scalp much this week. Trying to train myself not to overtrade. Taking a page from your book reinerh.

Today: $537.61 (+62 pips)
                  Last edited by leverage; 10-02-2017, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Sign up for a signals service. Will be connecting my account to it soon. Will allocate a small portion of the profits into this.

Finally withdrawn a total of $7600 of the profits. Will keep the remaining in the trade account to continue scalping.

Didn't scalp much today. Last day at my current job. Starting a new job tomorrow.

Don't plan to scalp much this week. Trying to train myself not to overtrade. Taking a page from your book reinerh.

Today: $537.61 (+62 pips)
                    no offense, but i will do my own signals soon

sometime early next year after i have established sufficient history in my accounts.

and i am profitable enough to make it on my own, finally. it was one long journey, if ya know what i mean......................................

keep up the good work, and u2 shall succeed.

2 more months you need to wait, for me its about 3 there abouts, i wasted an account due to custom start date.
                    Last edited by reinerh; 10-02-2017, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Can someone please ban this fuker, all I see are his post on multiple threads, makes me less wanting to view any updates on this forum, also the website he is promoting does not even work

Comment

Originally posted by minkw View Post
                        Can someone please ban this fuker, all I see are his post on multiple threads, makes me less wanting to view any updates on this forum, also the website he is promoting does not even work
                        totally agree!!! so annoying!!

Comment

Originally posted by felixan
                          Wow so much of negativity on www.triangularfx.com, guys chat with them as I have only made good profits with them and they have one of the best post customer support service I have dealt with in recent times.

minkw Big River Man I have reported his posts multiple times for spam. how can he actually think this type of rude behavior and communication is going to persuade us to sign up for whatever this crap is?! Problem is he/ they keep making new usernames to keep posting their crap even if one username gets banned / reported.

Comment

Thanks for reporting, I was going to report him but he post on literally every single thread, so kinda waste of time, I hope the admins can at least ban his ip

Comment

I agree with all of you, but it would require a moderator. Which is not going to happen on this forum (which is dead)

Comment

Working...
                              X