Low risk trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

July ended with 2.84% gain to the account with 3 trades.
      Patiently waiting for the right setup to come along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the update. I wish you continued success.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RenkoGuy

The stats are private , why ? Show some more data.
            Check again no trades open. But trade history and open trades still private.

Comment

Well, you can see that this is a low risk system with low DD and trades only few times pr month.
              Verified account
              If you check each month (in the monthly analytics) you can see which crosses were traded and average holding time.
              Only working on the Daily timeframe.

Comment

Looks like I will be finishing August wih 1.16% gain after only one trade, EURUSD buy.
                I am slowly adding to this account - still restrictions here in Iceland in aftermath of the crisis few years back.

Comment

Comment

The eurusd closed this morning, hit TP, adding 0.85% gain. So total 2.53% this month.

Comment

I have been trading this system for 2 years prior to opening this account to build the correct history. Now it is almost one year since starting and the results are as expected. I wanted a system that had low drawdawn and low risk. Now after a year, it has generated over 7% profit and the drawdown is only 6%. Bear in mind that the first 2 months, I only used 0.25% risk pr trade and increased it to 0.5% in January this year.

It has taken very few trades the past months as the markets have been in nice trend in most of the crosses. I also use systems that are trend following - will post about those systems in my other thread. Reversal systems have to be very patient and is very important to keep an eye on points where the market could reverse and back that visual clue with other informations.

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Comment

The most interesting thing is that almost every strategy guarantees low risks, etc. But in fact, a lot depends on the trader, because there are no 100% guarantees and I would like traders to remember about their own safety and competently manage their capitals!

Comment

You mentioned patience correctly, because this is exactly what a huge number of traders lack, everyone wants to make a profit here and now, and no one wants to make the proper efforts, of course there are normal traders, but there are not so many...

Comment

Low-risk trading is a prudent strategy that focuses on minimizing losses while aiming for steady returns. It involves careful analysis, risk management, and capital preservation, making it a sensible approach for long-term sustainability in trading. AssetsFX, a reputable trading platform/broker, is known for its commitment to low risk trading, providing traders with a reliable platform to implement their strategies and manage investments wisely.

Comment

Working...
                                X