Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inter-week trade

AudCad - bounce trade

General mid-to-long term bias is to the downside, but at this level its worth to play a bounce trade, particularly if there is some consolidation at this time. I m suspecting that the price will make push to 1.0130-50 handle or close to it before failing at that level. There is small demand zone & AB = CD pattern & channel low at current level, which I suppose good enough reason to believe the price will bounce from here. If price breaks 1.0000-15 handle, then the idea becomes invalid.

AudCad.jpg

Comment

Inter-week trade

NzdUsd - bounce trade

NzdUsd.jpg

Comment

AudChf - Swing Short

Possible drop down towards 0.8150 handle..... For first instance look for 0.8330 as hurdle, break below the lower channel will open way to further decline in this pair. Price above the upper channel invalidates our short idea. Risk of 25-30 pips is more than enough to know whether we are right or wrong here. Huge risk to reward ratio makes this an good attempt.

AudChf.jpg

Comment

Directional bias, analysed by upcoming weakness on $AUD & $NZD....... Going for a vacation, this charts are of prime importance as its going to be my pick for home runs, if indeed it decides to pay me. If proven wrong it wont put deep holes in pocket. Stay safe & trade well, loads of pips for you guys.

AudCad.jpg
          AudChf.jpg
          AudUsd.jpg
          EurNzd.jpg
          UsdCad.jpg

PS - Stops will be above those lines from where entries will be executed.
          PSS - Special attention on EurNzd & UsdCad, my targets are big for those which will increase my account by 60% by end of this swing (if it pays)

Comment

Weekly Analysis ----> 16.06.14 to 20.06.14

EurAud.jpg
            EurUsd.jpg
            GbpChf.jpg

Cheers

Comment

According to BNP Paribas FX deviation model, AUD & NZD is over valued..... with this fundamental information & mixing it with technical level I got those post #19 trade call, & its paying well.... Hope u all enjoyed.

Chart.jpg

Comment

Weekly Analysis ----> 23.06.14 to 27.06.14

GbpJpy.jpg
                GbpUsd.jpg
                NzdJpy.jpg
                UsdChf.jpg

Mind your exposure for the single currency...

Comment

Originally posted by tamzid92
                  I am buying signals to do Trading and to make sure my profits from live Forex trading. Crazy Trader really provides best signals on any pair any timeframe. http://www.fiverr.com/crazytrader
                  Sorry, but I really did not get meaning of your message....what is it ??

Comment

Weekly Analysis ----> 30.06.14 to 04.07.14

EurAud.jpg
                    EurCad.jpg

There is early signs of seeing bullish momentum on this pairs, hopefully it will move north.

Comment

Weekly Analysis ----> 07.07.14 to 11.07.14

EurGbp.jpg
                      Gold.jpg
                      NzdUsd.jpg
                      EurCad.jpg

Hello folks,
                      Enjoy this weekly analysis because if the ground is ready than there will be some important & big moves to be captured in this week. And also since this is my last post in this thread (last analysis) I hope it pays well if anyone is following it. Yes, I have decided to stop this thread as I figured out that if not all then most of members in this site are into scalp trading or following robust entry & exit numbers. When I started this thread, my idea behind it was that once the weekly analysis is published, we as a team will discuss way to enter those direction from smaller timeframe by keeping risk small & reward big. We will discuss the rational behind the moves like its technical & fundamental reasons for the swing change et al. But since there is lack of interest in such thing, its wise not to waste space in this forum. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Nick for supporting me & encouraging me to post analysis in this thread. I will not be gone... I will come up with something better way to share my ideas & contribute to the community. See you all in different threads in this forum... take care & trade well... Peace!!!
                      Last edited by alex4xes; 07-07-2014, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Okay guys once again one last time for you.

Since many of you are on UsdCad longs, I thought of taking a brief look into that pair & came to conclusion of this analysis. I thought I will have to publish this so that if the market decides to take a final dip than you should be aware of what has happened in nutshell & why price have been driven down & what to expect from market. Hence I m publishing this analysis on UsdCad for you guys. If any of you are thinking of getting longs now should be practicing caution on this. Price is pretty fairly held up by the falling trendline & still it is broken well above that, we cannot be assuming it to be respecting our longs. But no need to worry if the price dips more, as my calculation is it will be held & long swings will be seen from 1.0550 handle.
                        Recommendation - No longs from current level until the falling TL is broken & if you are willing then try to hedge you longs with short position to control the DD & profit from it. The level is good for short & stops can be above the TL.
                        All the best to all the UsdCad long traders!

UsdCad2.jpg
                        Last edited by alex4xes; 07-19-2014, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X