Naked trading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naked trading

Hi everyone just seeing if anyone using this service dabbles in trading without indicators or fundamental analysis ?

Check the Betatrader thread. He is a naked trader..

Comment

Pure price action is the way I trade. Al Brooks has one of the best price action courses https://brookstradingcourse.com . Many of the Wikipedia references on this topic link to him https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Price_action_trading

Comment

Thanks Mike really apprecite the advice have you checked out Walter Peters by any chance excellent forum he offers it is $79 a month

Comment

Thanks handelaar ill check it out now

Comment

Originally posted by fxbullish View Post
            Thanks Mike really apprecite the advice have you checked out Walter Peters by any chance excellent forum he offers it is $79 a month
            Walter Peters is like kindergarten compared to Al Brooks and others. His ebook is useful as an introduction for beginners. He made up his own childish names for some basic well known price action patterns.

Comment

Simple and basic is how I like it works well for him too. I find he helps immemsely with the psychology of trading, given his background the.

Comment

The forum is good for posting back testing results which is a must to become a trader

Comment

fxbullish Mark Douglas wrote the original book on trading psychology back in 1980 when Walter Peters was just learning how to read. "The Disciplined Trader" and "Trading in the Zone" are classics that every trader must read. After reading those you'll see that everyone else is plagiarizing or referencing his work.

Comment

Just reading that now in fact as I wait for my car to be serviced, I think the forum Walter offers is very helpful from the stand point of getting feedback on back testing results and if you enjoy long term trading. He has always helped me confirm a trade idea and everyone I have encountered has been helpful with advice on how to manage a trade once it gets going. From following Walter's trades only that suit my system I have been profitable just hard for me to hold a winner long term to hit those big winners.

Comment

I'm just about to order disciplined trader too thanks for the suggestion trying to build my library now, really starting to appreciate the importance of having a solid understanding of how I am geared for a trading system, need to work on my entries and when to exit a trade.

Comment

Al Brooks website is great will get these books and start some study

Comment

Mmm the course is much cheaper than Walter's one too oh well hard lessons from forex lol

Comment

fxbullish Al Brooks books are very difficult to read. The video course is easier to digest, but still contains a lot of repetition. The next version of his course will be released as a free update within 2 months with a lot of improvements. Here's a good example of his new style https://brookstradingcourse.com/webi...ange-vs-trend/

Comment

That sounds great thanks for the link

Comment

Working...
                              X