Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "TAIL WAGGING STRATEGY"

Hi Folks,

Thank you for stopping by my thread. I will be posting trade ideas based on a strategy that I developed over a few years. I will not disclose the nitty-gritties of my system, so please do not ask me to post any charts or partake in any in-depth discussions of the markets.

My trading philosophy has evolved over the years and I've finally come to the conclusion that markets are not random. The secret sauce is in understanding the following on a bare naked chart:

1) Pending Limit Orders
    2) Liquidity needs at certain times of the day...for example the London Fix.

That's it.

I only use pending limit orders for trade entry. I use Exness as my broker (yes, I know it's a bucket shop) due to certain restrictions on margin trading in my country. Spreads are not too bad intra-week and during news hours.

Last edited by pulsu; 10-21-2016, 09:14 AM.
    Disclaimer: Anything I post on this thread is for educational purposes only and not to be construed as trading advice. Please do not copy any of my trades that I post here as it may result in financial ruin for you.

TRADE#1

Trade idea for 21st October 2016

Sell Limit USDJPY@104.07, SL@104.13, TP@Atleast 20 pips from entry.
    Last edited by pulsu; 10-25-2016, 01:08 AM.
    Disclaimer: Anything I post on this thread is for educational purposes only and not to be construed as trading advice. Please do not copy any of my trades that I post here as it may result in financial ruin for you.

Comment

Update on Trade#1- Closed for a loss.

Comment

Trade Ideas for 25-10-2016

Trade#2

Short GBPUSD@1.22360, SL@1.22460, TP atleast 20 pips away.

Trade#3

Short AUDUSD@0.76080, SL@0.76170, TP@atleast 20 pips away.

Time of posting-1:12 AM

Comment

All entries are limit orders, set and forget!

Comment

Update in Trade#3- Closed for a loss of -9 pips

Comment

Trade#4

AUDUSD Long@0.75941, SL@0.75841, TP@atleast 20 pips away

Comment

Update on Trade#2- Target achieved.

Comment

Trade Ideas for 26-10-2016

Trade#5

Long USDJPY@104.148, SL@104.05, TP@atleast 20 pips away

Comment

Update on Trade #5- Target achieved

Comment

Nice, got a myfxbook link?
                      The forex market is already so complex, don't make it worse.

Comment

Hi FanFocus,

Welcome to my thread. Nope, I don't have one. Primary reason being that when I look at all those statistics and numbers, for some reason my mind starts making trading a very daunting endeavour for me personally. My life is complicated enough, I prefer not to dwell in all those numbers and what it may mean/predict in the foreseeable future.

I have decluttered my trading methodology and aim to keep it simple using my TWS( tail wagging strategy).I am just interested in how many pips I can accumulate weekly with a Risk:Reward of 1:2 or better.

Sorry for the long winded answer.!!

Comment

Trade Idea for 27-10-2016

Trade#6
                          USDJPY, Long@104.540, SL, 104.450, TP@atleast 20 pips away

Trade#7
                          EURUSD, Long@1.08970, SL@1.08890, TP@atleast 20 pips away
                          Last edited by pulsu; 10-27-2016, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Update on Trade#4- Closed for a loss of 10 pips

Update on Trade#7- Closed for a loss of 10 pips

Comment

Trade Idea for 28-10-2016

Trade#8
                              EURUSD, Long@1.08970, SL@1.08900, TP@atleast 20 pips away

Comment

Working...
                              X