Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading tips!?

Hello everybody,
    lately i am more and more interested in trading (forex, IQ...) and i would like to know what are your experiences with trading. Do you have any tips for me?

Originally posted by markuss View Post
    Hello everybody,
    lately i am more and more interested in trading (forex, IQ...) and i would like to know what are your experiences with trading. Do you have any tips for me?
    Hi Markuss,

Check out the below link for some helpful tips....

Forex trading has caused large losses to many inexperienced, undisciplined traders. Here are twenty top forex trading tips.

Comment

You should respect the markets!! The markets are like the plains of africa. Fresh meat run onto the plains daily with gusto and no fear! Only to be shredded by the professionals. Other pros looking on hiding and waiting for the right moment to pounce on their high probability prey. Any sign of danger they run to fight another day.

This is a game of survival. If you live long enough to gain experience you will suddenly see the light. But it will cost you some battle scars.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

The best trading tip I can give to you is that think very carefully before joining the trading life. Many people enter this field as they have watched a couple of youtube videos and think that they will become the greatest traders of all time. You need to think all the aspects before joining.

Comment

Comment

I suggest not to waste time on demo account, cause it's simply advertising trick used by brokers, where your win rate is WAAYYY to high to be real. Start as small as possible but with real money account and that's it. Do not go for bonuses, go for real money, yours.

Comment

Hello, as we all know the Forex market is the largest financial market in the world and traders want to make a profit. If you want to join this market then you should first find the right Forex broker! I have been trading with VolumeFX from last 2 years and today I am a successful trader! You can check out their website http://volumefx.com!

Comment

Working...
              X