No announcement yet.

What other hobbies do you have?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am an ordinary person and i like the most common things in the world like music movies and books. i do also find it's interesting to collect app in apknite. some helpful ones of course though i dont really use them usually. i like to explore places too, but somewhere not crowded only

Comment

watching movies :P

Comment

Video games and internet marketing which I do for about 15 years, games for like 22 years. That amount of time I own PC. I am trying to move to something like Forex to earn big money over time. I have saved something for that during all that years. And yes it was all good times. I am reading that forum day and night and make my own ideas.

Comment

What video games do you like?

Comment

Except forex and cryptocurrencies ? Very easy, I do not understand why people devote all their life to this, but I bet it was something really with their health too. Always go to the gym, always go to some other mind activities and have rest as well.

Comment

What do you prefer to do in your case?

Comment

Swimming, playing, riding, traveling, eating!

Comment

I've gone riding but it's definitely a thing I'd like to try.

Comment

Does anyone here like drawing too?

Comment

I play on a semi-professional football team and I like to play basketball from time to time as well.

Comment

I play football and take pictures in my free time because they are the most entertaining and I like to do among all things, I also like to participate in small contributions for charitable associations when I have the opportunity.

Comment

I play guitar Love my music..... My passion. Now add FOREX trading to that list

Comment

That's awesome! For how long have you been playing?

Comment

Working...
                            X