• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What other hobbies do you have?

Thread title says it all.
    What other hobbies do you have?

Hi there!
    My main hobby is video games i really enjoy playing ps4 with twitch streaming. Sometimes i can spen whole day doing that.

Comment

I play lots of youtube videos, my interest is in new subjects and international politics.

Comment

Originally posted by BogdanK View Post
        Hi there!
        My main hobby is video games i really enjoy playing ps4 with twitch streaming. Sometimes i can spen whole day doing that.
        all day, really?

Comment

Until recently, I did not have a hobby, there was no occupation to which I showed interest. This summer I started cycling and it became a very exciting experience for m

Comment

I would like to repair the messed up things in my free time. Currently, I am working on my grandpa's car on my weekends.

Comment

Comment

My hobby is to play video games. I have a X-box and i am always on it. My favourite game has to be FIFA. I am a vivid football fan so FIFA is an automatic selection. I also play other games like Call of Duty, GTA. I also like to go to the gym if you can call it a hobby.

Comment

I like studying time management.

Time is precious, particularly when it comes to running a small business. Yet there are never more than 24 hours in a day. Some entrepreneurs respond to this fact of life with focus and purpose. Others freak out.

I've created my to-do list.

For those who love handwriting and prefer analog tools over digital devices, we suggest that you try to start planning your life, work and time using simple daily planners and daily agendas. However, often it’s not that easy to find the planner that totally meets your needs and help you achieve your goals easily. It’s not necessary to look for a planner even though you want to plan your day with pen and paper.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I am a very active person. I can't sit on my backside for long. I go to the gym as i am a work-out freak. I also like to read books. I don't have a favourite genre but i like to read history books. I also like to hang out with my friends normally over the weekends.

Comment

i am an ordinary person and i like the most common things in the world like music movies and books. i do also find it's interesting to collect app in apknite. some helpful ones of course though i dont really use them usually. i like to explore places too, but somewhere not crowded only

Comment

watching movies :P

Comment

Video games and internet marketing which I do for about 15 years, games for like 22 years. That amount of time I own PC. I am trying to move to something like Forex to earn big money over time. I have saved something for that during all that years. And yes it was all good times. I am reading that forum day and night and make my own ideas.

Comment

Except forex and cryptocurrencies ? Very easy, I do not understand why people devote all their life to this, but I bet it was something really with their health too. Always go to the gym, always go to some other mind activities and have rest as well.

Comment

I play on a semi-professional football team and I like to play basketball from time to time as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X