Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you get your news from?

Tell as from where get your news from?

Could you ask your question more specifically, I'm not sure that I understood you correctly, but I will answer as I understood. Of course, like any other, I take all the news from the Internet, and I think everyone does)

Comment

It would be better if you specified a category of the news you are talking about. I don't have a specific source for any kind of news. I normally search the web and read it on my sites. There is so much fake news that you can't rely on a single source for credible news.

Comment

I get the news from a variety of channels. I have followed a lot of forums and i also like to browse many news websites. I also like to read many newspapers. I believe that the best way to get your share of news is the newspapers. I also like to watch some youtube channels for the information.

Comment

mostly from facebook. not a type of watching news person.

Comment

Confusing question - if it something like just usual daily news, then from the facebook or youtube. If it's something which needed for the forex or such things like it, then for sure some specil niche things like bloomberg.com or yahoo finance or something like that, you got me.

Comment

I usually take them out of various forums where I am registered, because many announce rumors that end up being confirmed in the following weeks.

Comment

Working...
              X