CASHBACK Coin (cbcoin.nz) - landing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASHBACK Coin (cbcoin.nz) - landing

The opportunity to earn. Pay a guaranteed profit of up to 7.5% and floating up to 40%. There is information that in the second half of 2019 the conditions will be revised and the floating profit will be reduced to 20%, but who will have time to invest until that moment will receive a profit on the old conditions.

CASHBACK Coin (cbcoin.nz). The project brought profit of 6.21% from 12/02/2018 to 12/08/2018. The profit was successfully withdrawn.
    Last withdraw:filedata/fetch?id=105682&d=1544618784&type=thumb
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Do you think the project will be alive after the second half of 2019? I'm not sure about this.

Comment

And what makes you doubt? Now, even when the cryptocurrency collapse, project pays profit. So I'm sure about the project. In addition, they also failed to realize what they had planned by half.

Comment

I wanna ask, I registered in the project and invited the person who contributed money to the project. He is not paid interest, and I don't get paid for the fact that I brought a person. Project was closed?

Comment

This is such a scam... Please don't invest any money with it.

Any site offering 40% monthly returns should raise huge red flags.

The site/marketing is opaque and stinks of people that don't want to be tracked.

It's essentially a pyramid scheme.

1. Deposit money
            2. Your deposit will generate gains for doing nothing
            3. Those gains can only be withdrawn after a period of time
            4. The first group of people who participate get real money back, which is paid from the most recent fools
            5. As more fools pile in, the deposits can't pay the promised return and the whole thing comes crashing down.

The scammers who started the site walk off with most of the money and first group to look like fools for referring their friends and family into a dodgy pyramid scheme which lost their money.

This scam is as old as the pyramids themselves.
            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              This is such a scam... Please don't invest any money with it.

Any site offering 40% monthly returns should raise huge red flags.
              The site/marketing is opaque and stinks of people that don't want to be tracked.
              It's essentially a pyramid scheme.
              This scam is as old as the pyramids themselves.
              Thanks for your diligence.
              By the way, Jason G contacted me this past week. Looks like we'll be collaborating.
              I'm sure you're well aware of what I have achieved, looking back it's quite awesome. Seeing Michael Berman of PsyQuation this week in HK at the iFX Expo.
              All the best, and still hope to see you in the future -- online or in the physical world.

Comment

I think even 4% monthly revenue should arise some flags if not too much at all about this operation. As well as not possible just to take your money back at the moment you want, they way you want for example right now after the deposit. Classic Ponzi scheme to me.

Comment

Working...
                X