Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Trader Meet Up

Hey all,

I am writing to see if there are any traders from my general area (Colorado) that would want to have a meet up some time, alternatively any full time traders that would like to network and perhaps work together if goals align. In my past jobs, networking was easy, but with trading it's quite difficult to build a network in person I'm finding. You never know who is behind the keyboard, it would be nice to meet a few of you serious traders in person.

I'd be more than happy to host myself, but if we have enough traders in the Midwest or another area, maybe we can arrange a meet in Spring/Summer. Please USA traders let us know where you are from, and maybe we can arrange something if we get enough interest.

Thanks, happy trading!
    Will Giannelli

Will, it would be brilliant idea, but I still dissapointed that noone really responded here from Colorado or not. Maybe people see this as very competetive side business for themselfs and do not see any point in networking and that's it. That's just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Agredritlan View Post
      Will, it would be brilliant idea, but I still dissapointed that noone really responded here from Colorado or not. Maybe people see this as very competetive side business for themselfs and do not see any point in networking and that's it. That's just my opinion.
      Hey, thanks. I guess that may be the case unfortunately. Oh well, thanks for at least giving it 1 reply!

Comment

Working...
      X