Good opportunities to invest with Bitcoin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good opportunities to invest with Bitcoin

Hi there. Lets use this thread to list a good opportunities (projects) to invest with Bitcoin. Your suggestions?

I am sorry, but I am not that sure what you mean really here. I assume you want to put your bitcoin into some place and get interest ? But if that is so good cryptocurrency, there should be some place on the web like a bank with fix deposit if not, than probably you can only spend it or withdraw

Comment

Originally posted by Agajurus View Post
      I am sorry, but I am not that sure what you mean really here. I assume you want to put your bitcoin into some place and get interest ? But if that is so good cryptocurrency, there should be some place on the web like a bank with fix deposit if not, than probably you can only spend it or withdraw
      I mean to spend it but as an investment into something.

Comment

Originally posted by mlawson71
        Frankly, the more time passes, the less I feel inclined to invest. Crypto exchange hacks happen all the time, including big, supposedly reliable exchanges. Binance got hacked for $40 million this week, for crying out loud.
        Yeah I've read that and expected to lower the price of BTC but what happened... exactly the opposite. That`s strange for me.

Comment

I think you may now try to spend your bitcoins a bit for some real cash or goods assuming latest news. You will find it hard to get your money back in case if you spend bitcoins and they do not deliver for example from what I have read lately.

Comment

I was wondering why that happened too. One would think that after such a hack Bitcoin would crash.
            Right but see what happened with BTC price.

Comment

Crypto world is a strange world, which is why you and I may not understand why Bitcoin hasn't crashed after such a major blow. Before realy risking your hard-earned money, In fact, you have to acsertain that it is a worthy project and that you won't be fumn

Comment

Well, it's rallying now but who knows when we'll see another (unexpected) sharp depreciation.
                Many peoples think till autumn or end of the year lately.

Comment

Do you think it will rally above $10,000 before that?
                  That`s a mystery.

Comment

With the way it's been developing lately it really is.
                    What do you mean?

Comment

Bitcoin has been quite volatile for quite a while now.
                      Not so much for good.

Comment

Working...
                      X