Suggest me crypto wallet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggest me crypto wallet

Hi. Can anyone suggest me a good crypto wallet? Better with IOS app.

I know of lots. What coin?
    Last edited by Mr.K; 03-25-2019, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Mainly Bitcoin but with more coins will be better.

Comment

Are official sites like bitcoin do not have such applications for Android and Iphone ? I simply curious cause I will be more then cautious using some 3rd party service. Topic starter can you please let me know your point and explanation regarding that matter ?

Comment

Originally posted by Agredritlan View Post
          Are official sites like bitcoin do not have such applications for Android and Iphone ? I simply curious cause I will be more then cautious using some 3rd party service. Topic starter can you please let me know your point and explanation regarding that matter ?
          Bitcoin and official site? I don`t think so. About 3rd party services - what`s the problem?

Comment

You want me to say that bitcoin.com is not official site for bitcoin currency and many many others ? Are you sure, if that is not then what it is really ? See how much you can do here https://wallet.bitcoin.com/ with a lot of systems supported anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazaronald View Post
              You want me to say that bitcoin.com is not official site for bitcoin currency and many many others ? Are you sure, if that is not then what it is really ? See how much you can do here https://wallet.bitcoin.com/ with a lot of systems supported anyway.
              Well may be it`s my mistake but is that so official?

Comment

Thanks for the good advice.

Comment

I use the services of Binance. This is a good online wallet with the ability to convert different currencies. You can read more from real people at Binance reviews.

Comment

Working...
                  X