Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coronavirus

I think the situation with the virus will change and more than once yes, it is dangerous for health, but we are not living in the Stone Age, I am sure that scientists will definitely find ways to stop it and we will live happily ever after again.

Comment

This is now the number one topic, of course, because this problem has affected the whole world, I think that now there is every opportunity to spend this time with benefit, and more time to study the market and to trade directly.

Comment

Since we are dealing with an infection that is new to mankind, it is impossible to predict its exact spread. However, there is evidence that allows a number of assumptions to be made.
        Since many infected people carry the infection in the form of mild acute respiratory infections, they are not bedridden and remain highly mobile, and therefore come into contact with many more individuals. In addition, the new virus causes more cases of asymptomatic transmission, and these carriers are also capable of infecting others, although few cases have been reported so far. The average number of people that can be infected by one corona virus carrier is 1.4-2.5, which is comparable to the numbers observed in the early stages of other virus outbreaks. Thus, it can already be assumed that an epidemic of new infection will cover a much larger number of people than other viruses, but the relative mortality rate will be much lower but, alas, the absolute rate may be higher.
        Because of the rapid evolution of viruses, the pathogenicity of corona virus may fall - the most dangerous variants spread worse and die with the victim, giving way to less pathogenic ones. As a result, the new infection may become the fifth known species of human coronavirus to cause common respiratory infections. This is the most likely scenario, although there is a chance that the new coronavirus will no longer be registered at all.

Comment

Yeah, coronavirus is terrible. But I think there's something positive about it, and sometimes only optimism keeps us going through the hard times. That's what I think will change for the better:
          -Working remotely is awesome.
          I don't know what the masses are going to the office for. Work from home has its downsides - there's no free tea and the cat chews your legs. But it has its perks. First, the opportunity to sleep for an hour longer and another hour to give the family (or yourself). But there are also more individual things.
          For example, I working better at home, because less people twitching you. At home you can work more flexibly, arrange breaks when you want to, which look ridiculous in the office. This of course requires self-discipline and the ability to be in touch on important occasions, but it's just a matter of organization.
          -We'll learn to sit at home when we're sick.
          We need to get used to the idea that being able to cheer at home is both a rule of good tone and a safety issue.
          I'm ready to consider exceptions. If someone gets sick on their feet because they have been preparing a flight to Mars for years, I don't mind. But only these one.
          Otherwise, you have to get used to voluntary self-isolation when there is a reason. At least with a medical mask.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholbizel View Post
            Yeah, coronavirus is terrible. But I think there's something positive about it, and sometimes only optimism keeps us going through the hard times. That's what I think will change for the better:
            -Working remotely is awesome.
            I don't know what the masses are going to the office for. Work from home has its downsides - there's no free tea and the cat chews your legs. But it has its perks. First, the opportunity to sleep for an hour longer and another hour to give the family (or yourself). But there are also more individual things.
            For example, I working better at home, because less people twitching you. At home you can work more flexibly, arrange breaks when you want to, which look ridiculous in the office. This of course requires self-discipline and the ability to be in touch on important occasions, but it's just a matter of organization.
            -We'll learn to sit at home when we're sick.
            We need to get used to the idea that being able to cheer at home is both a rule of good tone and a safety issue.
            I'm ready to consider exceptions. If someone gets sick on their feet because they have been preparing a flight to Mars for years, I don't mind. But only these one.
            Otherwise, you have to get used to voluntary self-isolation when there is a reason. At least with a medical mask.
            I agree with Gholbizel. Situation is as it is, you cannot change it, but you can think how to use this time to your own benefit. So, remote work is not such a bad thing, and probably you will have more time to learn some new skill while being isolated. It will not last forever, its certain

Comment

I think the situation with the virus will change and more than once yes, and we need psychological help to get ahead, in https://nearbyall.com/delhi/medical/type/psychology/ you can find some good ones. The confinement has not been good for our mental health

Comment

On one hand, this disease certainly scares me because people keep dying of it. As of now about two million people did of it. On the other hand, as I know heart attacks kill far more people around the world every day but you know that heart attacks aren’t so heavily promoted, but they do their job silently. Secondly, you may lock up car incident statistics. They kill more people than any COVID and HIV together, but they don’t get such attention.
                I guess COVID is just a chance to reboot our world and make it different but new changes are always painful. So, I think we should take it easier.

Comment

Since the outbreak of the pandemic, there has been a sharp drop in the prices of risky assets. For example, many stock markets - large and small countries alike - have registered price declines of 30 percent or more at the low point. Credit spreads jumped, especially for lower-rated companies. There were also signs of stress in major short-term funding markets, including the global U.S. dollar market.
                  With uncertainty about the economic impact of the pandemic, there has been a rise in volatility, in some cases to levels last seen during the global financial crisis.
                  Central banks around the world have become the first line of defense, taking steps to preserve the stability of the global financial system and sustain the global economy.

Comment

Coronavirus has affected the whole world and all its sides and different spheres of human activity. Surely, it also touched upon global markets and different economies in the negative way. What is more important, it has influenced people's approach to the freedom and communication. When I watch the movies which were shot before 2020, it feels weird that people don't wear the masks. So, pandemics have changed us and the whole world. I really doubt that we will ever return to normal pre-pandemic life. I really think that the world will never be the one that we knew.

Comment

Coronavirus has changed everything in our modern lives and, what is more, it took many lives.
                      This virus is extremely dangerous for human-beings and it is really sad that many people don't treat is seriously. There are several people who I know had extremely dangerous consequences for their health and they were on the verge. More than that, the pandemics hit the world economy very seriously. The borders are closed, the hospitals are full of COVID patients, many people die. Also, there are still so many people who claim that COVID is not dangerous for people. They are unwilling to follow the anti-COVID rules and keep on spreading the virus further. Surely, freedom of speech is important for civilised countries, but not when it does harm to innocent people who cannot get the vaccine. I hope that people will learn more about viruses and vaccination in order to fight the global pandemics.

Comment

Working...
                      X