• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite video game?

Dota, CS, FIFA, WoW, Fortnite, CoD??

play station 4 and many multiplayer racing game

Comment

I really adore Mafia especially for the atmosphere they created in this game. I know that it is relatively old, but even with outdated praphics this game looks gorgeous.

Comment

Elite was a good one in the day

Comment

Thanks a vast for sharing these essential prospects with us and huge gratitude for that. The topic that you've stated is undoubtedly filled with significance and we really can't deny that fact.

Anyways, lastly just wanted to tell you that finding a broker might sound hard, and trust me it really is quite hard but if you look properly you'll find some of the best options out there which obviously includes Litefinance since they are providing an ultra-wide range of trading accessories.

Have a great day!

Comment

I like to play Wolfenstein, anything that belongs to the Wolfenstein family, starting with legends such as Return to the Castle Wolfenstein and new versions. I like the atmosphere. It’s very absorbing for me.

Comment

I like to play Wolfenstein, any release, no matter when it was released, even 15 years ago. I appreciate its atmosphere.

Comment

Back in the day when I was a youngster my favorite game series were gta and nfs. I've completed almost each part of these game series and basically, being sincere I sometimes still play them with pleasure! I've played many games aside of these game series, but these two are forever in my heart.

Comment

Working...
                X