No announcement yet.

Bitcoins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the best brokers to trade on cryptocurrencies?
    I have an account with ICMarkets that allows trading by CFD on the main cryptocurrencies: bitcoin, ethereum and other three or four. Is ICMarkets OK too?

Comment

Cryptocurrencies are not good for day-trading... You get less profit than if you would just hold them. Forex brokers are not good, because they work only 5 days and than you see huge gaps on Mondays, due to cryptos being traded 24/7.

I recommend opening a crypto exchange, but currently most are closed to new investors due to overwhelming demand. The one still accepting fast verification is Coinbase. You can get 10$ back on any purchase over 100$ if you go trough my link: https://www.coinbase.com/join/593f99967dd1745ce7846e0e

Comment

I don't know whether now is a good time to start trading Bitcoin. The Chinese government is planning another clampdown on trading in cryptocurrencies.

According to anonymous "people familiar with the matter" , the government is planning to block access to online platforms and mobile applications that offer "exchange-like services" - both local and offshore. The description, however, is quite vague and it is not clear what exactly the authorities mean.

Authorities will also target individuals and companies that provide market-making, settlement and clearing services for centralized trading, but small peer-to-peer transactions aren't being targeted.

Meanwhile Bitcoin fell below $10,000.

Comment

I posted a reply with links, but it's unapproved. That story is BS. Market manipulation. You will see once post get's approved...

Comment

Looks like I have to repost.

So here we go again.

BTC looks like a cycle of manipulation.

In Decmber 2016 BTC was all time high at 1.2k and on 12.1.2017 it dumped to 760$ on news from China officials about restrictions on crypto. Than they were not put in place...
            In December 2017, BTC was ATH at 20k and on 16.1.2018 it dumped to about 9.3k on news from China and S. Korea officials about restrictions on crypto. S. Korea minister was doing this without backup from the rest of officials. The news are there was insider trading involved. I think China will also post that all is OK and no major ban will happen...

Also there are massive buy order walls at all major exchanges at around 8.6k , so if price would go there a lot of people would be buying...

Comment

The good news is that unlike China South Korea is not trying to force a blanket ban of cryptocurrencies - probably recognizing that would likely be impossible.

They will, nevertheless, impose certain restrictions. According to reports the authorities will enforce a ban on anonymous transactions and trading through virtual anonymous bank accounts, starting from January 30.

Comment

Originally posted by natalie986754
                i am interested in bitcoins but i have no good idea about bitcoin but learning about bitcoin , so can any one help me please. Thanks
                Here is i video: https://youtu.be/S92HWNizwqM

Comment

Have you begun trading Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency?

Comment

I trade crypto for a while if you asked me... Why, do you need any help?

Comment

Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                      I trade crypto for a while if you asked me... Why, do you need any help?
                      I was asking Natalie, actually, but no, I don't need any help. I was just curious.

Comment

Guys, keep in mind that starting from August 1st the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) is capping the leverage for cryptocurrency CFDs to 1:2.

Comment

Originally posted by laracroft View Post
                          What are the best brokers to trade on cryptocurrencies?
                          I have an account with ICMarkets that allows trading by CFD on the main cryptocurrencies: bitcoin, ethereum and other three or four. Is ICMarkets OK too?
                          Though there are lot of brokers that offer Crypo-currencies nowadays, I trade with Coinexx. Amazing broker, great spreads and you can deposit/withdraw with 25 crypto currencies. Never really had an issue with them. Worth a try.

Comment

The biggest plus of global crypto industry is that traditional economy starts to accept it, at least thats what I think. This can really change the game. Then governments may start accepting it and so on. Personally I hope that it will increase safety, so everybody would be able to buy and sell crypto without fear of frauds and hackers. We know that exchanges can be hacked easily. Even more, large blockchains are in danger - remember Ethereum and DAO? When it comes to gray sections like faucets or cloud services, risks raise. HashFlare and Genesis are more or less reliable as well as their bonuses like http://hashflarecode.com/

Comment

We can trade on CBOE and CME Futures market. I don't know what else someone is looking for. Bitcoin is here to stay whether you believe in it or not. Bahamas, Norway and Sweden are all planning their own digital currency as well. Its the future, blockchain assets, decentralized exchanges, and p2p digital money.

Comment

The Canadian government

Comment

Working...
                                X