No announcement yet.

Bitcoins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same goes for every investment not only crypto...

Comment

Are there any alterantives in USA?

Comment

Where to invest, trade, and speculate in the cryptocurrency world is a big question to ask and the answer is obvious in front of you. Find out the best cryptocurrency exchange. Because every business person whether a trader or an investor, who loves to get himself involved with cryptocurrencies, will surely know the crypto and bitcoin exchange.

Some Crypto exchanges are Binance, Coinbase, Bittrex, Poloneix, Bitstamp, Gate, Paribu etc.
        Start trading on the safest, reviewed and tested Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency exchanges to get the best crypto experience that can be offered, our site...

Comment

Just in case someone is wondering what wallet to choose, I have a good option for you. I've been holding BTC for at least 3 years now and had to try multiple wallets, the latest solution I use is Freewallet's web app. I like it just because it's pretty easy to use and has a great interface even fo a newb. They also have an option to trade, but it is as simple as it can get: you just choose 2 currencies and wait until an exchange is processed.
          Login to Freewallet - Blockchain's front-end

Comment

My advice is to always be very careful and do your research when you pick an exchange. Fraud is rampant in this industry, and its scopes are staggering. OneCoin alone was recently accused of running a Ponzi scheme in the billions of dollars.

Always take your time doing research.

Comment

With Ccoinbase or Binance you are OK. If somebody want's to get a reduced trading fee or 10$ deposit just by registering than write me a PM.

Comment

I used to dig so deep into it, made some profit but then it went down big in the late 2017 and luckily i left soon enough before lossing a big chunk of money. it has a big protential as it was the one to boom the infdustry or at least help people to know about the coin world. I just checked in wallet app from apknite and bitcoin is dropping large compare to the day i still into it

Comment

So Canada has decided to implement cryptocurrency exchange regulations after the scandal with Quadriga CX which deprived investors of $135,000,000. It is probably a good thing, I think.

Comment

Working...
                  X