X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Wishes to The LiveForexTrading team

Hello Live Forex Trading,

It has been a heck of a trading Year !.

I did not succeed in reaching my FX goals, subscriptions on Erios Earner, Pipsopolis,Fx Amplified and Viper did not bring the results as I would hve liked.( I seem to be 1 of the guys that get the first losing trades...)

However , the Honest replies, dedication of The Live Forex Team has given me a positive feeling for Forex 2014 !.

This service is the real eyecatcher for the small trader and I am sure that in time with the help of The Live Forex Trading team I will double my FX Accounts. !

All the best for 2014 !

Dminico

Thank you dminico!

I hope everyone can enjoy this time. Wish you guys Merry Christmas. If you can, please spend those days with your family, close friends.

Take care everyone!

And I am really excited about 2014, new opportunities for our existing traders, new signals coming, it will be a great year!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
      Thank you dminico!

I hope everyone can enjoy this time. Wish you guys Merry Christmas. If you can, please spend those days with your family, close friends.

Take care everyone!

And I am really excited about 2014, new opportunities for our existing traders, new signals coming, it will be a great year!
      yes 2014 will be tremendous year for all of us!

Comment

who is spyker ?

Comment

Working...
        X