Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted Threads

Freedom-of-Speech-megaphone-300x236.jpg

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
    ― George Orwell

“I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.”
    ― Voltaire

Originally posted by JD_TRADER View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]865[/ATTACH]

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
    ― George Orwell

“I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.”
    ― Voltaire
    Will deleted the thread because I ripped into you for your passive aggressive nature of luring clients and he thought I went a bit overboard in my response.

If anything, the deleted thread saved you a bit of face.

"Trading a $100 account with 5 clients is different to trading with $100k with 500" - Nick McDonald
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Cool Nick - thanks for the PM to clear the air

Comment

Orwell and Voltaire are amongst the wisest and bravest thinkers of the last three hundred years. Credit to you for perceiving this, but bear in mind that following a great mind slavishly merely creates new religions, and religions are bad, because they destroy what is most important to us, which is individual thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Forexsignals5
          Hi guys im looking for a good forex broker as i use FOREX SIGNALS from www.forexsignal.me and must say im impressed but my broker keeps shifting my price as i keep making pips.. any broker you recommend??????????????

julia.
          User has spammed Forum & needs Posts deleted - Reported to Admin

Comment

why deleted ?

Comment

Well , if that messages above is correct, then you really spammed the shit out of it and it really doesn't work good in the long run for that forum itself, I already see and it smell like there is a lot of scammers out there so please be sure to make good everything fine next time.

Comment

Working...
              X