No announcement yet.

What does everybody do for a living??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work in advertising, I also play on a semi-professional football team and aside from trading, I do some buying and selling business to get a little more money.

Comment

I also work in affiliate marketing, but in my spare time I gamble, so it brings me some extra income. If you also want to, you can check the site

Comment

Apart from doing my usual job, I also do small business articles and some other job offers like participate in TV channels and participate in events.

Comment

I work as a secretary and with the money I earn I invest small businesses to buy and sell different types of offers that are offered to me frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierce
            I am someone who works with tech. I repair peoples PC's most of the time though. VMFS is a clustered filesystem designed to store virtual machine disks for VMware ESX or ESXi Server hosts. In Ubuntu Linux, there is a command-line tool vmfs-tools that allows you to access VMFS filesystems from some other non ESX/ESXi host for e.g. maintenance tasks. Last time my client asked for some good vmfs tools
            Nice dofollow backlink you made here.

Comment

Digital marketing and social media were mentioned here several times, that's great! What I like to use is influencer marketing, it's really popular right now and this is a really flexible tool that can be used for everyone's needs. Read more about it, if you're interested.

Comment

Anything which helps to boost up your energy as well as keep yourself motivated. It will be different for everyone like hobbies, outing or entertainment activities.

Comment

Personally, I like to trade. I've always been more concerned not about money, but the element of freedom that trading can give.
                  I didn't have a choice. I had to work to get what I wanted so badly. And I understood very well: the sooner I started, the sooner I could achieve my goal.
                  There's one secret I'd like to share with you. Never disperse your attention; focus on one direction and never give up.
                  A lot of people know about it, but for some reason they do it. So go to your goal. Don't stop. And one day, you'll realize that you have achieved what you wanted. It'll be a moment of true pleasure.
                  I control myself, I criticize myself and I compliment myself. It's a business where you can only rely on yourself. Yes, it is a very time consuming, difficult business (especially in moral aspect), but very interesting and promising, especially for purposeful, persistent people who aren't afraid of difficulties and are ready to fight to the end.
                  Trading is a great opportunity to open up and get to know yourself from the other, not always the best, side. It gives you a chance to change yourself, to grow both personally and professionally.
                  I want you to find yourself in life, so that every day, when you wake up in the morning, you can understand that you are happy, that you are close to your loved ones, that during the day you will be engaged in an activity that you are interested in, that gives you an incredible joy))

Comment

Nuathris, this is very motivational post. I like it as I find some of my struggles in it. Yes, indeed, like in all other life aspects, also in Forex you just need to have a goal constantly in front of you in order to pass through all obstacles on the road of winning the trade.

Comment

Working...
                    X