• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skrill or Neteller ? Mastercard for easy withdrawal

Man.. Things really suck right now!

Look at the skrill email below:
    Dear Daily-Skrill-Mastercard-User,
    Thank you for contacting the Skrill VIP Team.

We would like to inform you that as of 27th September 2016, we have stopped all new Skrill Prepaid Card applications for the members residing outside of SEPA region. Skrill card applications outside of SEPA have been disabled too.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
    Elena
    Skrill VIP Team

I usually withdraw cash daily at my ATM (u know about the 24 hour limit right?) ... but now Skrill disabled it.

The sad thing is, they messed up and sent me my new Skrill mastercard but I can't use it..
    Crap.. Just great, i have to use bank transfer and wait for a few days, additionally there's skrill fees of USD4.41, Skrill really spoilt my day.

Additionally, my bank will also have their stupid fees... I miss the instant cash from the ATM: http://bit.ly/acc2cash
    Last edited by FanFocusATgmailCOM; 10-11-2016, 04:59 AM.

SEPA countries?

Coverage. the 19 states that are in the Eurozone: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain. Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_Euro_Payments_Area

Comment

The worst part is there was no warning and also no press release informing us... I am running to Neteller but... I really don't know if they will pull a prank like this..

I've just unlock my neteller account which was their mistake initially but whatever, and i will apply for the neteller card..

The thing about these payment processors are they are freaking arrogant and stupid at the same time. My queries are always 95% unanswered. And their typo errors.. Arghh!

Comment

I've sent enquiry to neteller:

Has Neteller stopped all new Neteller master Card applications for the members residing outside of SEPA region. Neteller card applications outside of SEPA have been disabled too?
        -end-

Will update here when they replied, I've also applied for my broker mastercard which has withdrawal limitation US5k/mth.. Arghhh!
        Last edited by FanFocusATgmailCOM; 10-11-2016, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Did my bank withdrawal :

Depending on the destination country, bank transfer withdrawals may take between 2 and 5 working days, and cheque withdrawals up to 10 working days.
          Don't forget if you live in the EU you can withdraw instantly with the Skrill MasterCard.

As a VIP customer, please contact vip@skrill . com if you need these funds urgently.
          -end-

Yup, i emailed them for faster withdrawal.

Comment

received the money, here's the breakdown.

Skrill Bank Withdrawal:
            8:00 AM request, 6:00 PM next day received in bank
            Fees from Skrill US$4.40, Fees from Bank SG$10.00
            ITT: Inward Telegraphic Transfer
            Amount Request US$588.80, Amount Received SG$797.77
            US$1 = SG$1.34 (Withdrawal using bank including fees)
            US$1 = SG$1.27 (Withdrawal using ATM including fees)

Comment

I just started using neteller yesterday.. All is fine.

Comment

I'm in Canada and received the letter from Skrill yesterday saying my Skrill Prepaid Mastercard is no longer any good and sorry for the inconvenience.

Neteller is also not available for Canadians as well
                Last edited by kmf; 11-10-2016, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X