Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Million Dollar Fully Verified myfxbook Accounts I Am Tracking !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Million Dollar Fully Verified myfxbook Accounts I Am Tracking !

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/thef...ofarre/1861746

Oh yeah... 5.4 MILLION WITHDRAWN, and over 7 MILLION DOLLARS in profit. Quickly look, Nick might be jealous and delete this thread. lol... joking.

Take care guys.

7 million in profit... when will i get there... (cry)

Comment

Originally posted by FanFocusATgmailCOM View Post
      7 million in profit... when will i get there... (cry)
      Ha ha he, I know how you feel.

Looking at the date it was last updated 16th Nov, possibly hiding huge draw downs by turning off Myfxbook during the trades.

What would I do with that $$$ ,Partttyyyyy.......

Comment

Non sense .. such profits r only achieved with tremendous lot size .. expected to have blown already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif View Post
          Non sense .. such profits r only achieved with tremendous lot size .. expected to have blown already
          Before the history was hidden (yesterday), it showed that the maximum risk per trade was around 1%. Usually the losses were around 0.5%. Hard to believe that return is possible with low risk money management, but apparently it was true.

Comment

Really could be another JOHN PAUL77 remember that. Fluffy Fluff broker .01 pip spreads leverage 500-1000 cent account. anything is possible...

Comment

Hi guys
              There must be a way these accounts are manipulated on myfxbook . Does anyone know?

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/DenTi/dent/1746827

Comment

Are this all for real ? First link in the first post are not even working for me anyway at all. No matter what I really do with it. So even myfxbook cannot be trusted now anyway, correct ? I am seeing now link in last post here, all so smooth and easy LOL

Comment

In fact, in my opinion, making big money from scratch is getting harder and harder every year. With the advent of the Internet, it was full of opportunities to get up to good on digital goods or services, but now the market is already so saturated and the competition is so fierce that to stand out with something is extremely problematic. Personally, I try to use the latest and most effective work tools in my business, for example, now I'm testing call tracking, because potentially this can help increase sales.

Comment

Working...
                  X