Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a mobile app that has price alerts

Hi Folks,

I recently switched from iPhone to Android. While on the iPhone I used to use the Oanda iPhone app to get price alerts. I could simply key-in a desired price, and when that level was hit I'd get an notification.

However this feature doesnt seem to be included in the Oanda Android version.

Can someone please recommend an Android App that does this.

Cheers!

Im using T. Interceptor on my iphone for quotes, charts and alerts ... works well...

Think NetDania should be good too ...

Comment

Originally posted by ales View Post
      Im using T. Interceptor on my iphone for quotes, charts and alerts ... works well...

Think NetDania should be good too ...
      cheers Ales, will check it out

Comment

Why don't you make that kind of app by yourself, I also thinking about making an app in which I can track my all-day activities. But I am not good at coding so I take https://www.andromo.com/ where I learn how to make an app without coding, You can also learn here, and it's totally free. So hurry up and visit now.

Comment

it depends on the broker you use, look for one that has it

Comment

I lately switched from iPhone to Android. While on the iPhone I used to apply the Oanda iPhone app to get rate indicators. I could virtually key-in a desired rate reasons to root and when that degree was hit I'd get a notification.

Comment

Some useful info here, thanks all...

Comment

Working...
              X