No announcement yet.

Where I can learn how to option trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where I can learn how to option trade?

How can I get an entry level position where I can learn how to trade?

I learn by reading blogs on this subject

Comment

I assume you are referring to binary options? If so, I'd recommend against trading them in general, because binary options trading carries a lot of inherent amount of risk for two main reasons.
      The first reason is that the trading itself resembles gambling more than it does actual trading and as such you are unlikely to make consistent profit off them. The second reason is that binary options brokers have, unfortunately, long attained the reputation for being dishonest at best, scammers at worst. While not nearly all binary options brokers are scammers, enough among them have acted in less than honest manner over the years to cause both regulators and law enforcement all over the world to crack down hard on the entire industry.
      Last edited by mlawson71; 07-28-2017, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Comment

On google you can find many Website about this topic

Comment

manuell is right, by google you can find a lot about this topic

Comment

What do you mean by entry level position ? You know there are many many trading brokers here. They do have stuff here as well. So you can hire yourself to them and that's it. Write resume to them and they may hire you for some entry level thing

Comment

Thanks a vast for sharing these essential prospects with us and huge gratitude for that. The topic that you've stated is undoubtedly filled with significance and we really can't deny that fact.

Anyways, lastly just wanted to tell you that finding a broker might sound hard and trust me it really is quite hard but if you look properly you'll find some of the best options out there which obviously includes Litefinance since they are providing an ultra-wide range of trading accessories.

Have a great day!

Comment

Working...
                X