forexsignals.com down or broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forexsignals.com down or broken

Hi, not sure where to send this as, not only do the emails from forexsignals.com make it clear they are "no-reply" and I can find no support contact info. If it is on the website, well, the website is quick to present the error message:

Syntax error in template "file:/home/forexsignals/smartyTemplates/structurev2.tpl" on line 374 "" unknown tag "var"

It is hard to imagine a professional site being unaware of such a thing, and should be corrected ASAP PDQ Stat! But, just in case...

HEY GUYS YOUR SITE IS BROKEN!

Hope whoever is involved and should know see this, or someone who knows how to contact them, let's them know.

TIA.

Hope it is back up soon, I am trying to use my 7 day trial and make the decision on paying for a year or not. This has not been a positive. But, how quickly it is correct also has an effect.

Thanks.

NVM. Seems to be working now. Except now it doesn't seem to like my password, even though in another tab I am logged in. IDK. Maybe just me.

Comment

Hi bryced

Sorry to hear you had issues. If you can't get logged in you can contact support via live chat on the home page.

Hopefully you find your way in!

Comment

Has not reoccurred. Just rolling out some new production code for the site I suspect, and I just glitched it. No worries.

Comment

Anyone noticed how website simply stopped working anyway ? I have a problems with access last few days in different time of the day. I am not in US at at the moment. Could it be the reason ? Please let me know your thoughts about all that ? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X