Ryan
    13.89%
    GJScalper
    22.22%
    Dayfox
    5.56%
    FxViper
    8.33%

Haha, is this a prediction of who would die the quickest?
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

hahaha alright lol

Comment

goodboyfx would win hands down, he shot his load in minutes and blew

Comment

maybe....VOOOTEEE

Comment

Originally posted by dupapa View Post
            goodboyfx would win hands down, he shot his load in minutes and blew
            Yip, GBFX with out a doubt.

Comment

LOL.. king is only one goodboyfx... I recall he made superb returns. I even hit deposit wire to transfer funds to MT cook? (dont recall name) when depo arrived in few days, he already got cut off due to hitting max dd I was lucky.

Comment

How did you leave out Asad from the list !

Comment

This is what I like to say! So how do we do this guys? First to 1000% without margin call in the winner? I'm sooooooooooooo excited! Hello Lord Nick!
                  Last edited by GJscalper; 11-14-2017, 08:37 PM. Reason: Forgot to say hello to Lord Nick

Comment

Going long on Cartman. TP 999.999 SL 9

Comment

Goodboyfx is by far the best. His trades got live streamed to hundreds of traders in the chat and on youtube, no one else enjoyed that privilege. I am getting the impression the next nutcracker will be Ryan. He is good but he got to stop with 10 lots trades.

Comment

Originally posted by Tame788 View Post
                        Goodboyfx is by far the best. His trades got live streamed to hundreds of traders in the chat and on youtube, no one else enjoyed that privilege. I am getting the impression the next nutcracker will be Ryan. He is good but he got to stop with 10 lots trades.
                        The question should then be. Why did he stop out. Many people look at the lot size instead of the pips. Did he stop out on 10 pips or 100 pips? Anyway. For those interested and voted in me. Here you can see how long it takes for me to burst Goal is 20k by next week. https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/366105

Comment

Lot size us more important than pips. If you are sitting on $100k and trade 20 - 30 lots you must be out of your mind, it doesnt matter if its 10 pips or 100 pips. If you are in the chat the guys there love seeing things blow up lol I would go there but i didnt like the fact the free chat has ended.

Comment

Cartman is still winning - I saw a 1.5mill account that he posted

Comment

Originally posted by klass View Post
                              Cartman is still winning - I saw a 1.5mill account that he posted
                              I think you can make it a bit different. Get 10 traders in the competition, minimum and maximum deposit is $10k (or $5k). Each must be in a broker that has 200:1 leverage. At a fixed hour, 30 minutes before US data and everyone open a trade of 13 lots and must keep it open for at least 60 minutes. After 60 minutes the traders can close it or keep it open but in 4 hours everything must close.

You do that every day, traders that get margin call are out. You keep doing it until you get 3 or 4 people left and then you want to wait for the nfp for the finale. This is a last man standing competition, winner takes it all. I think the prize money should be 40% of the money deposited by those that lost, im sure you can find a shady offshore market maker that will agree to this. If not then come up with a prize thats worth it.

This is something you will be famous for and people will pay to watch this live. You will get free PR on it but its completely unprofessional so you might want to setup a different domain, preferably offshore lol

* I think its legal to do something like this but do consult with your lawyer first lol People love to see things get wrecked, The inspiration for this idea comes from a movie called 'Death Race.'
                              Last edited by Tame788; 11-16-2017, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X