• Show
Clear All

• klass
    replied
    Cartman is still winning - I saw a 1.5mill account that he posted

Leave a comment:

• Tame788
    replied
    Lot size us more important than pips. If you are sitting on $100k and trade 20 - 30 lots you must be out of your mind, it doesnt matter if its 10 pips or 100 pips. If you are in the chat the guys there love seeing things blow up lol I would go there but i didnt like the fact the free chat has ended.

Leave a comment:

• GJscalper
    replied
    Originally posted by Tame788 View Post
    Goodboyfx is by far the best. His trades got live streamed to hundreds of traders in the chat and on youtube, no one else enjoyed that privilege. I am getting the impression the next nutcracker will be Ryan. He is good but he got to stop with 10 lots trades.
    The question should then be. Why did he stop out. Many people look at the lot size instead of the pips. Did he stop out on 10 pips or 100 pips? Anyway. For those interested and voted in me. Here you can see how long it takes for me to burst Goal is 20k by next week. https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/366105

Leave a comment:

• Tame788
    replied
    Goodboyfx is by far the best. His trades got live streamed to hundreds of traders in the chat and on youtube, no one else enjoyed that privilege. I am getting the impression the next nutcracker will be Ryan. He is good but he got to stop with 10 lots trades.

Leave a comment:

• Rico Cooper
    replied
    Going long on Cartman. TP 999.999 SL 9

Leave a comment:

• GJscalper
    replied
    This is what I like to say! So how do we do this guys? First to 1000% without margin call in the winner? I'm sooooooooooooo excited! Hello Lord Nick!
    Last edited by GJscalper; 11-14-2017, 08:37 PM. Reason: Forgot to say hello to Lord Nick

Leave a comment:

• Westie
    replied
    How did you leave out Asad from the list !

Leave a comment:

• ace
    replied
    LOL.. king is only one goodboyfx... I recall he made superb returns. I even hit deposit wire to transfer funds to MT cook? (dont recall name) when depo arrived in few days, he already got cut off due to hitting max dd I was lucky.

Leave a comment:

• Drcdp
    replied
    Originally posted by dupapa View Post
    goodboyfx would win hands down, he shot his load in minutes and blew
    Yip, GBFX with out a doubt.

Leave a comment:

• klass
    replied
    maybe....VOOOTEEE

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied
    goodboyfx would win hands down, he shot his load in minutes and blew

Leave a comment:

• cartman
    replied
    hahaha alright lol

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Haha, is this a prediction of who would die the quickest?

Leave a comment:

• klass
    started a poll Trader death match

Trader death match

Cartman
    30.56%
    GoodboyFX
    19.44%
    Ryan
    13.89%
    GJScalper
    22.22%