An Inspiration to Newbie Traders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Inspiration to Newbie Traders

A Big Hello to all New Traders who is going to start his trading carrier or just started his carrier in Trading....Being Itself a Researcher from last 5 years i have learnt something in my carrier.

Trading is not all about Winning or Losing..Successes and Failures are Parts of Trading. They are Not Permanent.

I have learnt many more things from most of the successful traders of all time and i am just sharing my thought to all of you ..

I have Inspired some of the successful traders quotes and just wanted to inspire all the new traders..

Motivational Quotes from top 10 Successful Traders :-

1-

2-

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

And at last but not the least.

"Keep Motivated.."

Those quotes are pretty inspirational, thank you.

Comment

Thank you for the quotes, they are good yes!

I would like to add my own...They are similar to each other, just put in a different context.

Good trading performance is just the result of well-developed person.

Trading perfromance is simply the mirror of who we are.

The perfromance itself shows us how self aware we actually are.

Trade safely guys, take care!

Comment

Well, you know, I was a human being before I became a businessman.

George Soros

Comment

Really good ones. Especially 4th and 6th points. Thank you for sharing and motivating us all. I have others that I never forget:

1) Keep your eyes on stars and your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt
          2) Be selective in battles. Sometimes peace is better than being right.
          3) Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrificing, and most of all, love of what you're doing. - Pele

Comment

Lot of inspirational stuff and I love last poster one about peace and being right.... so much in my life But I still prefer to do something instead of reading the quotes anyway. It will make you gain that needed experience which you may lack cause of all this stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X