Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForexandCrypto View Post

Was on babypips.
    Oh ok, that does make sense because Baby pips as a very old community where MT4 was the only FREE retail platform offered by most FX brokerages. Time changes, some people don't.
    Put the edge in your hands.
    Crypto MarketMaker Robot
    Github - Contact for Verified Trading History

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

Oh ok, that does make sense because Baby pips as a very old community where MT4 was the only FREE retail platform offered by most FX brokerages. Time changes, some people don't.
      interesting. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by nullx8 View Post
        Metaquotes (MT4/MT5) is soley designed for Brokers.
        i'm a trader, so its cTrader for me.
        Spotware's slogan was "Traders First".
        Crypto MarketMaker Robot

Comment

for someone who started trading with MT4 and been trading with it since then, it is very hard to replace it with cTrader. I am talking based on my own experience

Comment

Originally posted by fxpaladin View Post
            for someone who started trading with MT4 and been trading with it since then, it is very hard to replace it with cTrader. I am talking based on my own experience
            I started out on FX Trading station from FXCM , a very nice manual trading platform. I've also used mt4 for since 2009. When cTrader came out, I fell in love with it and its hard to use anything else. I've had to build trade copiers to get my ctrader signals into other platforms since not all brokers offer it (only the best do).

For the past 3-4 months I've been using MT5 which looks and feels identical to MT4 with some added benefits ( Time and sales data, Market Depth, and faster multi core backtesting).

Any platform works for manual trading, but when you are developing strategies MT4 is the worst product out there.

Crypto MarketMaker Robot

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

I started out on FX Trading station from FXCM , a very nice manual trading platform. I've also used mt4 for since 2009. When cTrader came out, I fell in love with it and its hard to use anything else. I've had to build trade copiers to get my ctrader signals into other platforms since not all brokers offer it (only the best do).

For the past 3-4 months I've been using MT5 which looks and feels identical to MT4 with some added benefits ( Time and sales data, Market Depth, and faster multi core backtesting).

Any platform works for manual trading, but when you are developing strategies MT4 is the worst product out there.
              Can you use mt5 with the same brokers as mt4? I want to stay with JAFX.

Comment

Quantower trading platform has a connection to cTrader Brokers via Spotware connect API.
                Watch our video and get to know how to connect to your trading account through Quantower platform

Comment

Working...
                X