Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantower trading platform

Hello traders!

This is our first post, and by the rules of good taste, we should probably tell you about our product, our goals, mission and what we will do next.

First of all, the concept of our platform is very different from the others. For example, after launching the platform you will see the Command Center at the top of the screen, which will wait for your instructions. Try it in action and you will understand why it is incredibly convenient (our traders have already appreciated it).

We will not speak at length that you can customize for yourself absolutely everything - this should be by default. But we can stop on one interesting functional - Bind. It's a very simple and fun way to quickly merge any panels into one entity. For example, you can merge the Chart and Positions panel into Bind, and move this block to any place on your screen. By creating several Binds, you can later save them as your main workspace, regardless of the number of monitors.

To create our own plug-ins, modules, indicators, we made our own fully open API. In addition, you can create your connections to your brokers or data feeds. Everything is very flexible, simple and affordable!

Speaking about trade connections, we have made connections to OANDA, LMAX, cTrader, Binance, Kraken, HitBTC, Bitfinex and Poloniex Exchange, IQFeed, Quandl. At the moment we are working on connections to FXCM, BitMEX, Barchart. After that, we will start integration to CQG and futures feeds

Join us, we are sure that our app will be liked by you! More details about our plans you can find in the Roadmap section. If you think that our list does not fully cover your expectations or you have other ideas about how to improve our terminal, please write us. We will consider your offer and try to implement it as soon as possible on the platform.

https://www.quantower.com
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
    Last edited by Quantower; 11-13-2018, 04:28 PM.

Hello,

I connected my ctrader id, logged in, tried to place a limit order , the order was submitted 10 usd away from the bid price on XAUUSD, I canceled the order on ctrader platform and the buy limit order still shows on the chart within your platform. I can not delete it and the request to delete the order fails because the order ID is not found.

I did use the "Cancel all" Orders button within your platform, this did work ( cancelled all orders within my ctrader platform).

You have a polished UI and I do like the multi connection option. However, running into issues within the first few minutes is a turn off. I'll try it again within a few months and hopefully the test run goes smoother.

Comment

Hello!

Thanks for your valuable answer about cTrader connection. Given that this is our recent connection, we still have a small number of traders trading through cTrader. We understand that some bugs can be and only with the help of practicing traders, we can fix them very quickly and accurately.

Right now our testers are checking this bug and if they discover it, then in the next update the problem will be fixed.

Through what broker did you place an order? Could you please give me your contact info to get more details about the problem?
      P.S. I sent you the private message.

Comment

The new update did not take long to wait, because we really wanted to share with you new features - Kagi, Point & Figure chart, Historical Symbols, Increased platform performance, added more drawings and some GUI updates.

1.Historical Symbols

If you need to import trading quotes to Quantower from a third-party data provider for performing a backtesting or technical analysis, Historical Symbols will be indispensable in this case. For example, you can download any price data from Quandl, IQFeed, NASDAQ or Yahoo and test your trading idea on them.

historical-symbols.png

2.Kagi Chart typekagi-chart.png

3.Point & Figure chart

Point & Figure is one of the most popular chart types that allows traders to analyze only the price without time-bound, thereby eliminating market noise.

point-figure.png

4.New drawing tools
        • Up & Down Arrows. Mark important places for you on the chart
        • Note. Just create a new note and add your thoughts. When you hover over the created marker, the written text will be displayed
        • Text. Write all necessary notes directly on the chart
        • Comment. Add your thoughts directly on the chart and share with your friends.
        • Price marker. This tool allows you to place price labels directly on the chart
        new-drawings-in-quantower.png

5.Increased platform performance

In this release, we were able to reduce the amount of RAM required for work to approximately 40%. In addition, most of the panels will now be open in a few times faster.

The full changelog is quite lengthy and mostly consists of minor bugfixes. What are your thoughts on the new features? Let us know if we missed something important you were expecting to see or throw us some ideas for future releases!

Comment

For a long time, we did not write in this thread. We decided to fix it and prepared a lot of news that we want to share with you.

First, we released a massive update of the platform, which included:
          • Cluster chart (Footprint chart) which shows the distribution of volume data within each bar and can assess the intentions of market participants.
          image_3934.png

attachment.php?attachmentid=3015384&d=1538145614.png
          • Volume Profiles - Left and Right volume profile, Step profile, Custom profile

Screenshot_2.png
          • Time statistics (or Bar statistics) shows extended volume statistics for each bar - Total volume, Trades, Buy and Sell volume, Delta, as well as custom filters.
          attachment.php?attachmentid=3015349&d=1538144986.png
          • Historical Time & Sales shows how the trades distributed in a particular bar
          attachment.php?attachmentid=3015388&d=1538145712.png
          • Kraken, Bitfinex, HitBTC
          Secondly, we have prepared a detailed article on what is volume analysis and how to use it in your trading practice.
          Last edited by Quantower; 10-26-2018, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Each panel in Quantower platform is a separate element that can be placed on multiple screens. Also, these panels can be grouped into one window using the Bind function. Watch this short video about how to combine panels via Bind feature.

Comment

Quantower platform (v.1.28) Here are what we added:
              • Option Analytics panel for creating and analyzing option trading strategies & risk profiles
              • DTN IQFeed market data provider
              • Multiple trading accounts within one broker
              • Made the UI improvements and changed the logic of the login screen
              • Quandl data feed

Joint mode of Option Desk & Analyzer

attachment.php?attachmentid=3086914&d=1542122555.png

Overlays

Use the overlay functionality for a versatile analysis of the position, when creating option strategies. In addition to the P & L, you can add Delta, Theta, Gamma, Vega, Rho.

attachment.php?attachmentid=3086921&d=1542122755.png

Analysis of real & test options position

Adding of test positions is performed with the options desk in a single click. To do this, select the strike you need, then in the Paper Positions column set the required number of orders. The selected strikes will immediately appear in the table of test positions, and the corresponding option profile will be displayed on the chart. By activating the checkbox in the Analyze column for the selected strike, you add it to the strategy builder.

What-if Scenario analysis

Assess the impact of volatility and time decay on the options trading strategy using What-if analysis.

attachment.php?attachmentid=3086986&d=1542125487.png

2. Multiple trading accounts under one connection

This option allows you to create and keep active multiple trading accounts for one broker. Due to this, the trader can trade and monitor his positions on different accounts, without the need to reconnect with them.

Note: Due to changes in the login screen, all previously saved passwords, logins and API keys will be deleted. Unfortunately, this is a necessary step for correct work with the new login screen.

attachment.php?attachmentid=3086989&stc=1&d=1542125590.png

3. Connection to IQFeed

attachment.php?attachmentid=3086998&d=1542125753.jpg

Using the IQFeed connection through Quantower, all traders will receive:
              • Access to Futures, Equities, Forex and Indexes

4. More financial data with Quandl

We have made another connection in the current release. Quandl is international financial and alternative data provider that offers access to price data on stocks, futures, commodities, currencies, interest rates, options, indexes. Also, you will find a set of non-price data, such as fundamentals, forecasts, sentiment, traders commitment, economic data, and macro indicators.

attachment.php?attachmentid=3087003&d=1542125854.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Quantower View Post
                Quantower platform (v.1.28) Here are what we added:
                • Option Analytics panel for creating and analyzing option trading strategies & risk profiles
                • DTN IQFeed market data provider
                • Multiple trading accounts within one broker
                • Made the UI improvements and changed the logic of the login screen
                • Quandl data feed

Joint mode of Option Desk & Analyzer

attachment.php?attachmentid=3086914&d=1542122555.png

Overlays

Use the overlay functionality for a versatile analysis of the position, when creating option strategies. In addition to the P & L, you can add Delta, Theta, Gamma, Vega, Rho.

attachment.php?attachmentid=3086921&d=1542122755.png

Analysis of real & test options position

Adding of test positions is performed with the options desk in a single click. To do this, select the strike you need, then in the Paper Positions column set the required number of orders. The selected strikes will immediately appear in the table of test positions, and the corresponding option profile will be displayed on the chart. By activating the checkbox in the Analyze column for the selected strike, you add it to the strategy builder.

What-if Scenario analysis

Assess the impact of volatility and time decay on the options trading strategy using What-if analysis.

attachment.php?attachmentid=3086986&d=1542125487.png

2. Multiple trading accounts under one connection

This option allows you to create and keep active multiple trading accounts for one broker. Due to this, the trader can trade and monitor his positions on different accounts, without the need to reconnect with them.

Note: Due to changes in the login screen, all previously saved passwords, logins and API keys will be deleted. Unfortunately, this is a necessary step for correct work with the new login screen.

attachment.php?attachmentid=3086989&stc=1&d=1542125590.png

3. Connection to IQFeed

attachment.php?attachmentid=3086998&d=1542125753.jpg

Using the IQFeed connection through Quantower, all traders will receive:
                • Access to Futures, Equities, Forex and Indexes

4. More financial data with Quandl

We have made another connection in the current release. Quandl is international financial and alternative data provider that offers access to price data on stocks, futures, commodities, currencies, interest rates, options, indexes. Also, you will find a set of non-price data, such as fundamentals, forecasts, sentiment, traders commitment, economic data, and macro indicators.

attachment.php?attachmentid=3087003&d=1542125854.jpg
                I have just started using your platform, connected to LMAX. It is very similar to PTMC, I suspect you must have a few of their developers? As I see PTMC no longer updates their software.

So far I like the interface, and it seems quite good. However, I would love to know why I can not set a default stop/limit when using the interface orders using the mouse? The only option I see is to set your default position size?

Look forward to following your progress here, so far I think it is very promising.

Comment

Originally posted by Drcdp View Post

I have just started using your platform, connected to LMAX. It is very similar to PTMC, I suspect you must have a few of their developers? As I see PTMC no longer updates their software.

So far I like the interface, and it seems quite good. However, I would love to know why I can not set a default stop/limit when using the interface orders using the mouse? The only option I see is to set your default position size?

Look forward to following your progress here, so far I think it is very promising.
                  Thanks for your feedback.

Screenshot_15.png

Comment

Added the short video about creating and trading of Synthetics or Spreads. Subscribe our Youtube channel to get new videos in time.

Last edited by Quantower; 11-23-2018, 05:03 PM.

Comment

New video about Quantower Licenses and Accounts. Subscribe to our Youtube channel and don't forget to enable bell to get notifications about our videos.

Comment

Quantower platform (v.1.29) Here are what we added:
                        • Trading on HitBTC crypto exchange
                        • More Customization for Control Center (main toolbar)
                        • Ability to add Order Entry & Crypto Order Entry panels to the Bind and Group
                        • Saving default settings for drawing tools and indicators

1. Added Trading on HitBTC

In the previous version, we made a connection to the HitBTC crypto exchange

attachment.php?attachmentid=3123784&stc=1&d=1544186377.png
                        InfoDemo trading for digital assets on any crypto exchange.

2. More Customization for Control Center

Control center is the starting point of all terminal, used as a launcher and informer simultaneously. And for optimal use of the space on it, we have added the ability to display/hide some controls. For example, to hide the Timezones, Workspaces, Connections, etc., right-click on the context menu and go to View section. By clicking on the ticks, the controls will appear at the control center.

customization-of-control-center.png

We have also added the ability to quickly call the controls without displaying them on the control center.

customization-of-control-center2.png

3. Ability to add Order Entry to the Bind and Group

Previously, some platform panels could not be added to a group or Bind. And as it turned out, it was not convenient for most users. That's why we changed the behavior of Order Entry and Crypto OE panels, making them flexible, with the ability to be included in Bind.

attachment.php?attachmentid=3123797&stc=1&d=1544186680.png

4. Saving default settings for drawing tools and indicators

Change the settings of any drawing tools and indicators as you wish and save them by default. The next time you start the tool, it will have previously saved settings that can also be overridden.

saving-settings.png

5. Minor bug fixes
                        • Fixed Automatic Logout of Quantower account after a certain time
                        • Optimization of Internet traffic consumption for Binance connection
                        • Fixed the problem of non-working Hotkeys for panels that are in the Bind

Comment

So, we released version 1.30 - the first update of 2019, which contains technical and visual improvements of the platform. As many already know, we always take into account the opinions and wishes of our users, especially when improving and updating the platform's functionality. And this release is also no exception What's new?
                          • Added indicators, drawings, volume analysis tools and trading functionality to Order Flow Surface
                          • Extended the settings of technical indicators in Watchlist
                          • Added 4 new color schemes - Dark Forest, Dark Autumn, Dark Gold, and Light theme.
                          • Time to next bar on Chart panel
                          https://www.quantower.com/ download the latest version

1. Trading via Order Flow Surface

The first version of this panel allowed only analyzing the flow of limit orders, their change over time as well as showing their maximum accumulation. After a while, our users asked us to add trading functionality to the panel. But we decided to add a little more to the Order Flow Surface panel:
                          1. Chart & mouse trading
                          2. Volume Analysis Tools
                          3. Indicators & Drawings
                          order-flow.png

Thus, there is no need to keep the chart panel or order entry panel to send a new order. Launch the Order Flow panel, analyze order book heatmap and send orders in one click. In addition, for comprehensive analysis, add volume profiles to the Order Flow Surface on the left, right side, or set up a Step profile.

2. Adding Indicators to the Watchlist

The ability to add indicators to the chart is available in almost every trading platform. But what about the indicators in the Watchlist? We thought it would be useful for traders to see the values of indicators on the whole list of instruments without opening dozens of charts. Open the Watchlist panel with the selected symbols, add the necessary indicators and sort the table by indicator values.

Here is the GIF https://www.quantower.com/media/1156...-watchlist.gif

749875867562.png

3. New Coloring Themes

It is important for us that traders work on a modern, reliable and beautiful platform. That's why our designers added more colors and "moods" to the platform in the form of 4 new color themes - Dark Autumn, Dark Forest, Dark Gold, and Light Water theme.

You can change the theme through the main application settings in the General category.

coloring-themes-in-quantower.png

4. Time to Next Bar

A small feature, but, as it turned out, very popular among traders. Using the countdown indicator you do not need to calculate the remaining time to the next bar, which is especially important for non-standard time intervals. Activate it through the Chart panel settings and it will appear in the lower right corner of the panel.
                          time-to-next-bar.png

https://www.quantower.com/ download the latest version

Comment

Get to know how to enable and customize Cluster chart in Quantower trading platform. Flexible settings allow you to see a complete picture of the market, filter out the noise and make accurate trades.
                            Quantower is a multi-asset, broker-neutral trading platform for analysis, manual and automated trading on various markets.

Comment

Hey guys,

Here is new and a very short video about Time Statistics - one of our Volume Analysis Tools. It shows volume data in a table form for every single bar on the chart.
                              Quantower is a multi-asset, broker-neutral trading platform for analysis, manual and automated trading on various markets.

Comment

Working...
                              X