No announcement yet.

Any app for research in closed trades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any app for research in closed trades?

Hi all!
    I am looking for any application which would be able to store data about closed trades with some information about it, screenshot of chart etc. and allow me to do some research in my trading.

Concretely and in ideal case, I want to add trades with attributes (RRR, target profit, stop loss, entry signal, screen of chart..) and then be able to sort trades by these attributes, create some statistics.
    I want this to help me improve my strategy, avoid losing signals, find most profitable kind of trades, find frequent mistakes and so on.

For example MetaTrader4 can print out the detailed summary of all trades but it is unusable at all as it doesn't contain much information and don't allow me to sort trades.

Has anyone any tip for such application?

I do not know a special application. But I would recommend using tables in Microsoft Excel. You can customize it for yourself and add all the necessary characteristics of trades and transactions. Research applications are a very interesting thing. I recently found an application where you can monitor online global warming rates. There is a manual with an essay on how to use it and what the consequences may be. Or you can read about it in the essay at the service https://samples.edusson.com/global-warming/. I highly recommend finding this app in AppStore or Playmarket. This gives a very cool effect!
    Last edited by Callum Urquhart; 06-18-2019, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kuceraz View Post
      Hi all!
      I am looking for any application which would be able to store data about closed trades with some information about it, screenshot of chart etc. and allow me to do some research in my trading.

Concretely and in ideal case, I want to add trades with attributes (RRR, target profit, stop loss, entry signal, screen of chart..) and then be able to sort trades by these attributes, create some statistics.
      I want this to help me improve my strategy, avoid losing signals, find most profitable kind of trades, find frequent mistakes and so on.

For example MetaTrader4 can print out the detailed summary of all trades but it is unusable at all as it doesn't contain much information and don't allow me to sort trades.

Has anyone any tip for such application?
      upload your stats to myfxbook, you can then add tags to specific trades, also you can click on the closed position to view a chart of the entry and exit to mock up the chart as needed.

Comment

I would like to try out this app myself and was hoping you guys here could help me with it. I wanted to write an article about this app and would be able to write much better after I have had some experience in using it. I write articles about trading and you can take advice straight from the source by visiting them. I take help of essayontime to write them and I am sure they would be helpful for you.

Comment

I think that in most cases traders carry out such analysis and statistics on their own, but probably everything depends on the chosen format of work. In fact, if you need to analyze a dozen orders per day, it looks quite simple. But if a trader works with scalping, then it is definitely a difficult task that will require a lot of time and attention. But I've never heard of any additional tools for that. The maximum that I think you can use for this is an Excel table or some other thing that allows you to calculate the arithmetic average or to estimate the percentage of profitable and unprofitable positions.

Comment

Working...
          X